1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods Mini Discussion Thread

Jun 15, 2008

1. My Lady Bee has shipped! Can't wait to get her^_^

2. I'm sure I've bored you all by talking about her but she's finally here. Lady Bee Elf - normal skin.

[​IMG]
      Peakswood Girls by ArissT, on Flickr

Close-up of her face:

[​IMG]
      Untitled by ArissT, on Flickr

3. Awww your dolls are adorable, Ariss. :3c

4. Thanks!^_^

5. Quick question: can PW MSD girls wear Leekworld shoes?

6. Ariss : your Lady Bee is gorgeous !
      I can't help you about Leekworld shoes, but if this can be usefull to someone, I can say that they wear MSD Dollheart and Monique shoes.

7. My Lady Bee Aëlyn wears a new wig!

I think that this wig is in perfect harmony with her make-up and suits her pretty well. (In fact she borrowed the wig of the MNF Chloé which belongs to my daughter)

[​IMG]

8. I love her in the Chloe wig, Zabou - very nice!

I sent an email to PW last night since I have questions with my first time ordering from them . It's not being delivered and shows in the mail subsystem it will be retried 5 times. Is it hard to get in touch with customer service there unless you have an order?

I was wanting a special face up on a Lady Bee, and hoping they could tell me if it was possible.

9. I noticed that the site has two bust sizes for msd I wonder if anyone got a the big bust size if so could you post a photo?

10. Sorry I can't help you. Mine is the normal/flat chest. I was afraid she wouldn't fit into most MSD size clothes and she really is a bit wider than most.

11. [​IMG]Untitled by ArissT, on Flickr

She's dressed in a GuessDoll outfit. I had to fold the sleeves as they were too long.

12. I figured I may join here, because I am debating buying a Lady Bee! I am still deciding, as I want her to by my Volks Yui's best friend. I have some Volks MSD/SDC clothes for her friend, but I am afraid they may be too big for Lady Bee..

Does Peakswoods offer layaway? Earlier in the thread.. I also read of people buying through DDE, but I don't see PW on the site? Is it not possible from this site anymore?

13. PW stopped selling their dolls through retailers. I think I was among the last people who bought up the stock at DDE. It's a shame since buying through DDE was easier than navigating a site like PW.

14. That's too bad. I'm thinking of ordering a Punky Beetle eventually. I was wondering about that, why I couldn't find them on DDE anymore.

Guess I'll just go direct when it's time to order. ^^

15. FYI -- PW does do layaway -- it's very easy and they are incredibly nice :)

Just post on their board what you want on layaway and your payment schedule and they'll put a special 'buy now' option in the event section with your name on it where you 'purchase' each month according to your layaway plan until paid

I'm on my 3rd layaway .... :D

16. Ooh, thank you for that information. That might be a really good option for me. I like layaway... :D

17. Did anyone ever try the hybrid of peak's wood head on MNF body?

I'm sad that this thread is so...empty. Peak's woods have lovely faces ^_^ I just wish the heads were a wee bit less expensive >.<

18. I have a Lady Bee Elf coming home in about 10 days or so, I'm very excited! :)

19. Congrats Opal! be sure and post pictures ^_^

20. I purchased a Lady Bee head secondhand on an auction site and had to find her a body. I chose and AoD MSD body and the color match is seamless. Will have to post pictures after I get her a new pair of eyes as I got some 18mm which are too big, no whites showing! Live and learn!