1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods's Goldie Discussion

Apr 18, 2008

1. This is what it says at the bottom of Goldie's page about delivery:

* International orders are shipped via EMS service.

* Shipping will be different due to the items. If the items in stock, We will be shipped within 7days. The rest of items will normally be shipped within 30days.

* We will contact you individually if the shipping is delayed.

2. Oh, thank you! Ooooh, I hope my doll is in stock!

3. Ooh, she's sold out! I'm glad at least a few went to members of DOA so we can see them!

4. Can someone describe the white skin on Peaks woods dolls? Is it super white or just very fair? I would like the get Goldie shy one in the white, but I wonder if she will be too white ( and have a yellowing problem).
      Also, she does look like Mori moth...
      Thanks for the info.

5. I ordered the last goldie a while ago, but the paygate creditcard payment didn't work (at least I think? ) I filled in my info, pressed the 'paygate' button and... nothing happened? I tried again but it just didn't do anything... Any one had experience paying through paygate?

6. I tried going through paygate too - I couldn't get it to work either. I ended up just doing a whole new order and used paypal. You should e-mail them IMMEDIATELY to make certain you still have your goldie, and to work out payment info.

7. I already inquired on their board, they said they'd get back to me, finally.. (after first skipping over my question, they answered me the 2nd time aorund..)

My order isn't canceled.. or so it seems.

8. Oh good! It's so scary when there are only 10 dolls - you want to be certain to get one! :sweat I'm glad they didn't cancel your order. It sounds like from what Peakswood says that they won't be shipped until the end of May. :(

9. oh no :( I was hoping they have them in stock and they will send them up to 10 days from payment.. waiting is so hard....

10. I know!!! I've been going crazy waiting myself. I'm more excited about my Goldie than I have been about any doll. C'mon Peaks Woods! Please ship soon.

11. There is tan O__________________O OMG I missed this!!!!!!! Gawd I wasn't suppose to want more dollies but ~_~ my entire doll scheme is falling apart...
      I hope the tan skin because a regular option this way I have to adopt Wake up Cue finally XD!!!

12. Do we need a waiting thread for this girl? -can't wait till the end of may!-

13. Me too! I'm literally counting the days, and hoping they don't go longer than May. Maybe we can make this our waiting thread, since there's only a few of us that were able to get her?

14. Same here~ I'm so looking forward ^^ I'm planning to get my girl a white wig, but I might switch it to black~ I've really got to test this out!

15. Oh, I was going to ask you that! I'm so undecided on wigs. I definitely want a tinybear one, but I don't know what color. Maybe a golden blonde with white streaks? And what about clothes for her? Do you have any plans yet?

16. i'm waiting for a white skinnned Goldie , and can't wait having it too >.<

i'm planning for the new leeke's dark grey color wig with some light green eyes ... hope receiving them too fast

17. Ooh, that sounds pretty! I can't wait to see all the incoming Goldies!

18. White skin goldie is superpretty as well *o* she's my favourite after tan skin goldie~

I'm thinking of dressing her in black and/or beige/white xD Any one looks good in white o.o. I bought her a pair of golden shoes though~ Bling?

19. Anyone know when Goldie will be shipping?

20. This has been asked before, the page itself says end of may. I'm hoping they actually ship mine before or on the 31st xD