1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods's Goldie Discussion

Apr 18, 2008

1. I keep checking the Peakswoods page for updates, but nothing new yet. Hopefully they'll start shipping sometime next week. It's so hard to wait!

2. Me too! Still no new news. I just know she is going to be stunning!

3. 4 days left until the end of may! :o I'm hoping she won't be delayed~

4. i let a message on peakswoods board to know when they'll be be shipped
      hope having news tomorrow *o*

5. Ooh, let us know what they say! I am more eager for this doll than I have been for any other one! I am so excited to see her start showing up on the board.

6. I can't wait too....
      I am waiting for news. I am only glad that i am extremely busy theese days so waiting is not killing me :)

Have you order Goldies with make-up or without? I am very curious about your stylizations :)
      Mine tan will come without, and now I am wondering how to paint her...

7. I ordered my tan without makeup also. Lilykoi has agreed to do the faceup on my doll. (She did my four seasons Elf Shushus - she's incredible!). I don't have a clue what she's going to look like, though - since I'm leaving it in her hands. Did anyone else order their tan without faceup?

8. i ordered my white with their exhibition make up , i hope they'll do the same , the quality seems very good *o*

as soon as i have an answer i'll let you all know ^^

9. I just looked and saw your Shushus - they are incredible! I can imegine how your Goldie may look like with Lilykoi faceup :)

10. I ordered my tan girl with the make up, as that is part of her charm I think ^^ Sometimes I just really like them as close to default state as possible~

The white version has a gorgeous face aswell, I kinda wnt her as a twin to my tan one~ <-bad thoughts!

11. I can't wait to see owner pictures!! I hope Peakswood will do more tan girls in the future!
      I'm hoping for a Wake up Cue in tan :D!

12. I agree, Peakswoods does seem to do an absolutely gorgeous job with the faceups. I can't wait to see how they look in person. The only reason I didn't go with the factory one is that I wasn't in love with the tan girl's lip color. (Oh, and thanks Villemo! I'm so pleased my elves turned out so well!)

13. peakswoods give me an asnwer : i asked for shipping date for any goldie doll but they didn't give me a date , for mine with make up it'll not be before mid june T.T .... still 2/3 weeks to wait ...

14. Thanks for the update!! I need to go ask them how long on mine, since she's blank!!

I just asked on their board - I'll post here as soon as they answer me! So it looks like mid-june for dolls with faceups, and ...? for without.

15. Ohh... x.x I hate it when they're not accurate in their descriptions.

End of may? xO Oh well, I can stand to wait for this beauty~ -put her picture as desktop background-

16. AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!
      This is what they wrote to me:
      Thank you for your message.
      We read Doll of your Goldie.
      The Goldis suntan make is some complicated so sometimes delay.
      Maybe we shipped she at mid-June.
      We will send order doll as soon as possible.
      If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us anytime
      Looks like no one's doll is getting shipped out anytime soon. Grrr.

17. aaaah no ! suntan goldie too ?.....T.T
      well we'll wait during thoses added 3 weeks all together ...

18. Maybe?! T__T That strikes fear into my heart.

19. * Shipping will be different due to the items. If the items in stock, We will be shipped within 7days. The rest of items will normally be shipped within 30days.

* We will contact you individually if the shipping is delayed.

o.O I haven't received any message, and I find their communication to be quite lacking x.x skipping over my messages when I was trying to make the payment, etc. >_>

20. I didn't get any messages either about delayed shipping, except when I asked them directly. I am so praying that they stick to mid June and don't delay it further!