1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods's Goldie Discussion

Apr 18, 2008

1. hey people? Any news from Peakswoods?
      I have just write a notice on their board to ask about Tan Goldies, now I am waiting for replay.

hmmm, I purchased a doll on 20 of April, paid two days later... so for me it is... 50 days...

On the other way I do not want to hurry them, because I would like to get nice, well produced doll, but I am worried they don't inform us about delay.

I hope they will send dolls to us soon :)

2. a friend send them a mail today since they haven't answer to her on the board the last 3days
      ..so no , no news yet T.T ...........
      hope it'll not have more delays

3. No news for me either - I got so excited when I saw new posts on this thread, I was hoping someone got a shipping notice. The last thing I heard was weeks ago, when they said mid-June.

4. I'm getting mine from Denver Dolls. They haven't heard yet, but the site now says end of June.......I want to sew for my girl!!!

5. Here's the notice about the delay from the Peak'sWoods website:

Date 2008/06/13 [17:58] Hit 5
      Title About delay of FOC Goldie

Hello.
      This is peakswoods.
      First we so sorry for delay.
      and we omission the oficial notice about delay of goldie.
      So we recive many inquire mail about goldie schedule.
      we more and more make effort to not repeat oneself.
      I apologize once again for the inconvenience that you have experienced.
      We will finish sending Goldie at last June.

Regards,
      Peakswoods.

6. I was pretty much counting on end of june already >_> but if it takes any longer I won't be happy x.x

7. My beautiful SunTan Goldie came this morning!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
      Here's a picture, but I have more in the gallery...
      [​IMG]

8. She's pretty but.. is that really the suntan one? O_O

Her colour looks extremely different from the promo pics o.o;; she looks pretty much natural skin with a hint of tan, it may just be my screen though @_@

9. I'm so jealous of you right now XDDD!!! :D:D she is GORGEOUS!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!

10. Did you get a shipping notice Lizbet? She's so beautiful!!!! Maybe all of ours are on the way after all!!!

11. Oh my.... she is SOOO GORGEOUS!!!! :D
      I can't wait for my own..

Peakswoods replayed me, and they were apologizing for delay. And they said they will send my doll next week! I am so happy :)
      I hope all Goldies will come in a short time :)

12. Ok so it's just my screen then, that makes her look like the natural skintone one? o.o

13. Definitely your screen. Go to Lizbet's thread and look at the rest of the pics - she's a gorgeous gorgeous tan.

14. I did o_O But to me she looks much much lighter than the promo pics.

15. Solarsenshi~I took these pictures in my home...not in direct sunlight and from a distance because I did use the flash. She is a little darker in person, but these pictures are pretty close to her skin tone color. Besides, her skin tone on Peak's Woods is described as Sun Tan, which to me, is a healthy looking tan which is what she has. She is not a dark tan as if she's been in the sun way too long.

~*Thank You Bliss*~

~* Thank You Justkatie179*~...Yes, I did receive a shipping notice on June 11th. I bet it won't be long before you get yours.

16. Thank you for reassuring me~ I just got a new laptop and I think the newer screens are much brighter x.x Combine that with a different type of lighting and it got me a little worried XD I really like that darkish colour on her~~ she's so gorgeous and I can't wait to receive mine!

17. Don't Worry Solarsenshi...your going to love her...she really is a unique beauty!
      *Liz*

18. So... did any one order a WS or NS Goldie~? I'm looking forward to seeing those too ^o^

19. Solarsenshi : i ordered a white one , but still have no tracking for her ^^ sure i'll show her here as soon as i have her in hands ^__^

20. The WS one is my second fave~ did you get her with or without make up? Looking forward to seeing her~!