1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods's Goldie Discussion

Apr 18, 2008

1. i ordered her with make up ^^
      i got the tracking , she's somewhere between Korea and France actually ^^ hope having her next week ^___^

2. Ooh, show pics as soon as she arrives!

3. -7 days until last of june!-

4. Took more pictures of my beautiful baby!
      Here she's wearing the second pair of Peak's Wood default eyes. It was very nice of Peaks Wood to include 2 pairs of default eyes, but I was surprised that the eyes were such good quality default eyes. She is also wearing one of Diane's beautiful corsets and the big gorgeous wig is by Cristy. Im thinking of naming her Flora, but Im not yet quite sure. I would love to hear suggestion for names please. Thanks!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Wow - your doll gets more and more gorgeous!

6. woa soooo pretty *o*
      i love flora as a name ! it fits her well ^____^

is it 18mm eyes ?

7. ~*Thank You JustKatie179*~!

~*Thank You Moachan*~!
      It doesn't say what size her default eyes are, but Im sure they're 14mm. Yesterday I tried on some 16mm eyes and they were okay. 12mm are too small and 18mm are too big.

8. The website says her defaults are 16mm. I sure hope so, since I already bought some for my incoming sweetheart!

9. Lizbet, your doll is absolutely amazing!
      I just love the vibrant purple wig and violet eyes with light tanned skin, the result is breathtaking!
      Please post more picture!

I'd love to have a white skin Goldie, she's so pretty, but Peak's Wood's style would not fit in my doll family, infortunately...:(

10. thx Lizbet !
      i bought some 16mm eyes too >.< hope they'll fit well

11. Lizbet, your Goldie is stunning! I'm so looking forward to receiving mine. As for eye size, the page at Peak'sWoods for the tan Goldie says her default acrylic eyes are 18mm.

http://peakswoods.net/shop/step1.php?number=685

12. Weird, Goldie's page says 18mm acrylic eyes. I even checked both the tan Goldie and the normal/white Goldie's pages. They all say 18mm.

13. I thought it was 18mm too D= I even bought some~! oh noes? xO

14. She really has me intrigued, I love the normal skin one too, I have been looking at her for a while, but so far my crew look too real and I don't know how she would look with them if I got her.

15. Hmmmmm.....???
      Well I know that 18mm will fit in the eye wells but it will take up most of the room with a little bit of white showing in the corners. As for the 16mm, they were an okay fit.
      The only kind of eyes I tried were all Gumdrop eyes except of course the default eyes that she came with. The default eyes she is wearing in both of the pictures above were smaller then the 16mm Gumdrops...Im pretty sure??? I'll compare my 16mm Gumdrops to Peak's Wood default eyes again to double check and I'll let you know. And I do have some Volks 14mm to also compare to the default eyes, so I'll do that too.

16. Hee hee now the website says 16-18mm! I guess they can't make up their mind either! I know when she was first released it said 16mm ( I wrote it down and went eye shopping), but I guess they keep switching it! Oh well - I tend to like smaller eyes in my dolls anyway, so no biggie.

17. i just receive mine ^___^ i'll took picture later since i have to go out
      she's a lovely pinky white and the make up is beautiful ^___^

the eyes i got with are 16mm acrylic for sure , just like Lizbet's one ^^ (acrylic always looks a little smaller than glasses ^^ )

18. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh....!!! I can't wait to see your Goldie! Please post pictures of her soon. I really want to see her cause I love my Goldie so much Im seriously thinking of ordering her a sister.

And thanks for posting about the eyes, then my default eyes must be 16mm but are smaller because they are acrylic.

19. thank you Lizbet !

here's mine , i took quicky pics to show her to you
      the eyes are EverPurple 18mm / 9mm (iris size is 16mm / white part is same as 18mm)

[​IMG]

20. Wow, she is so lovely! I adore the eyes you put in her! I can't wait to see more pictures. Darn it - now I want a white skinned one too!