1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak's Woods's Goldie Discussion

Apr 18, 2008

1. Waaaah, same here same here *o* light + dark twins please!

So so so pretty!

2. My GOD, she is soooo gorgeous!!!!!

And I just got e-mail from Peakswoods that my Goldie was sent to me today! yes, yes, yes!!!! I am so HAPPY :D :D :D

3. OMG!!! Your Goldie is BEAUTIFUL! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      Peak's Wood does such gorgeous face ups! It's well worth the extra paying price.
      Great! Thanks Moachan! Now I have to go to Peak's Wood and order a sister for my Flora! But it's okay because if my Flora's sister is as beautiful as your girl I will happily go into debt...LOL!
      And clearly I know nothing about eyes...Im going to retry my 18mm gumdrops on her again!
      Do you have a name for her? As you can tell, I have decided to name my girl Flora. I think it fits her.
      Also did you get the large bust or small bust? If you got the large bust...could you please post a picture it? Thanks!
      Want to see more pictures...pretty please!
      *Liz*

~*Flora*~
      Queen of the Fairies
      [​IMG]
      Corset and doll by Diane. Wig by Cristy. Eyes and Face Up are by Peak's Wood.

4. Hello !!

Here is mine ^^

My Goldie Tallulah is the twin sister of Moachan's one. I asked Peakswood to give me the make-up of the tan version on the white skin doll.

Wig : leeke
      Eyes : evepurple 16 mm

[​IMG]

5. WOW!! Such gorgeous dolls, I may have to bite the bullet for a while, but I will get me a Goldie in NS tone, that makeup is so lovely and reflects light perfectly!

6. All these gorgeous dolls, and Peakswoods still hasn't sent mine yet!!! :( I might have to bug them again, but this will be the third time, and I hate to do that. Sigh.

7. ahh! they're all so gorgeous!

8. Cycy,

Your girl is stunning!!!! How beautiful. I love her eyes, makeup and especially that wig you have on her. Wow!

I heard from Peak's Woods this morning--my tan Goldie has been shipped. Yay!

9. Mine's being shipped too~~ waaah!! x3

PS: does any one know if they mark down the value on the box? I asked for it, because 175 euros extra is a bit much for me atm x.x

10. solarsenshi : form ine they wrote 40$ on the package ^__^ so no customs for me !

thx all !
      can't wait to see yours all !

11. Thank you~~ that's wonderful news :D Now I can hopefully expect her at my house a lot sooner!

12. SHIPPING NOTICE!!!! SHIPPING NOTICE!!!! I am dying of excitement. Finally! The only bummer is, now I have to wait for her to get her face up done. Sigh. At least I'm this much closer!

13. Anymore pictures of white skin or normal skin Goldie! Please post more pictures?
      Pretty Please...:abambi:

14. WOW. These are some seriously gorgeous girls!

-- A :D

15. I just got my Goldie, and I'm very mixed about her. On one hand, I can definitely see the potential. On the other hand, her seams are terrible!!! Did anyone else with a tan Goldie have this problem? (And you can't sand tan dolls, can you?)

16. oh, you just worried me about those seams...
      I am waiting for my tan girl, she should be in a few days.
      Usualy I don't care about seams, they don't bother me much, I only hope they will not be bigger than on my other dolls .

And you can't sand tan dolls, that is for sure...

17. justkatie179 : no no you can't sand Tanned Doll >.< for Seams , my girl don't have bigger seams than my others BJDs
      can you show us some pics of your girl face blank ?

18. I'm out the door for a two day vacation, but I will take pics of my girl's blank face and seams Tuesday night and post them.

19. Hmmmm....?
      My Sun Tan Goldie has very faint smooth parting lines or seams, but their barely noticeable and smooth to the touch. Nothing at all what your describing. In fact I didn't even notice until I read your post. I'll take pictures of it later.

20. My tan Goldie arrived today, and has chosen the name Jasper. She grabbed a Divas*by*Designs wig and a top by Auguste. She looked good in most of the mohair wigs I tried on her, and that made it hard choosing one for her photo.

[​IMG]