1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. I believe they are 16 cm like Lati Yellows and Pukifees, because they are listed under Fanta 16. I'm totally looking forward to them! Especially Wonder is my favourite!

2. their facebook says 15.5 cm.

3. Oh my gosh! How exciting!! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Peak's Woods does with these li'l babies!

4. They are adorable! Love the second girl

5. Hi! I've been lurking in this thread since last year. I have a Vampire Leo-girl on order since July with the cute little teeth marks in her throat. *squee*

I've really been enjoying all the doll photos. :fangirl: But, does anyone have a Vampire Leo photo they'd like to share?
      It's been such a long wait...

6. Congrats!!! I love Leo!! Mine is a vampire Leo too, but it's a boy :) it's also blue grey
      I don't have many photos and I might have posted some already so here's the link to his gallery Faolan (Peak's Woods FoF Leo)

7. Thank you Ellesmera! Your Vampire Leo is adorable! And what a lovely color! :D

I can't wait for my v-Leo girl to arrive! This is my first Peakswood doll.

Just wondering, is the wait always this long?

8. aw thanks :D

Did you pay layaway?? I paid mine full and the wait time was 3 months for a doll with face ups and 2 months for blank dolls

9. No, I paid in full. But, I did put my order in through Denver Dolls. I guess it takes longer if you don't order directly from them. :?

10. Since July?? I would go ahead and ask Denver Dolls about the status of your order by now. I know they typically collect orders for each company and send them in bulk at the end of the week or whatever ordering period it is if it's an event, but it shouldn't take 6 months, especially if you paid in full!

11. I agree, @Rabbit-moon hope you can get your Leo soon!

12. Thanks designedforsmile and Ellesmera! I think I will drop Denver Dolls a little note and ask about the status of my order.

Keep those dolly photos coming!

13. Denver Dolls got back to me today about my doll. It seems that DDE haven't heard anything from Peakswoods for some time, and they have another order pending from May 2016 that they have not heard back on. Yikes! That doesn't sound good.

I'm not going to panic. This hobby has taught me to be pretty patient. I had to wait 13 months for a Dollshe once. I'm sure DDE will sort it all out.

14. Yikes, it seems like getting a Fanta16 (their new promo) may take a year if you go through a retailer. Sometimes I think DDE waits a good month or more to place orders after they get a decent number from customers... Just a suspicion. Is it faster to order direct from Peak's Woods?

15. I've had the same suspicion, stellarphenomena. I think next time I will order directly from Peakswoods.

I just hope it isn't bad news, like they lost the order or something. :eek:

16. I'm hoping the best for you.

I think I'll order direct too if I do. DDE just takes too long for orders...surprisingly I found out, the companies don't take that long. When I've ordered from Fabric Friend Dolls for example I always get stuff within 2-3 months!

17. I hope you get your orders soon from DDE, long waits are no fun :(.

I'm interested in Wonder but I wanted to see her without a wig so I asked if Peaks wood's had any pictures of her bald and they did! They answered my question on one of their facebook posts really fast. I'm just going to post links to what they showed there in case someone else is interested too. I love that they are available in fantasy colours too <3.

Link 1

Link 2

18. I'm interested in Wonder too but I am not sure what skin colour to order because there are 6 skin colours available. I always wanted to have a doll in turquoise, so maybe emerald green would be a good choice for me. But I can not find any Peakswoods doll in this skin colour, so I don't know if I would like it. Emerald green seems to be not popular at all. If anyone knows where to find a photo of emerald green doll, please, let me know.

19. I ordered my FOF Vampire Star Prince in emerald green but and I'm supose he'll be shiping next month

20. I think DDE is discontinuing Peakswoods - if you go to their site the only ones available are the monthly fairy and what may be in stock the rest say discontinued.