1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. Emerald green is one of the newest colors, so that might be a big factor in the lack of photos, as well. :sweat Emerald green was introduced during last Halloween's event, if I recall correctly, so dolls of that color resin will have only recently shipped. Also, fans who may have been interested in emerald green may not have been able to order during that time period for one reason or another, so I wouldn't say that it isn't a popular color.

2. I paid off my tan doll late September and just got a shipping notification on her the other day. I would email Peak's Wood and ask for an update. Chances are it is caught up in makeup but it's better to check since I did have a doll arrive with no shipping notification recently.

3. Wow! I hadn't notice that before, Merlin's Mom. I certainly hope they are not discontinuing Peakswoods. I think there was something in the News Thread some time ago about Peakswoods closing open ordering of all their dolls except for what they offer monthly. But, I'm not sure.

Thanks Emmilmee, Im still waiting to hear back from Denver Dolls on her status. I didn't buy directly from Peakswoods.

#323 Rabbit-moon, Feb 16, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    4. @Merlin's Mom it might be because Peak's Woods has closed orders for some dolls and they will only offer them at events. Peak's Woods have said in the past they are having too many orders so delays have been happening. Still with delays and all my dolls with no face up only took 2 months, I feel face ups is the thing that adds to the delay by a lot.

Here's last years' Peak's Woods old site notice:

5. Thanks Ellesmera! I knew there was something going on. Thanks for finding the notice.

6. HUZZA! I got a shipping notice from Denver Dolls! My Vampire Leo girl is on her way home to me! *does the happy dance* :dance

Wow! I was a little worried there for a bit because it was taking so long, but I'm a happy girl now! (Eight months is quite a stretch.)

Will post photos as soon as I get her!:D

7. Yeah! Congrats Rabbit-moon. Looking forward to the photos.

8. Thanks Merlin's Mom! I worry sometimes when these uber-long waits happen that I will lose my enthusiasm for the doll. Eight months is a ridiculously long time to wait for a doll. But, I'm still feeling really excited about getting her. It's been such a long wait, I've had all her clothes and shoes and stuff waiting for her for months!

But, still excited! :fangirl:

9. @Rabbit-moon yay!!!! I'm so glad to know your girl is finally coming home!!!! Let us know what you think of her when you get her :D and share photos if you can~

10. Thank you Ellesmera! Wow! I can't tell you how relieved I was to finally hear that she was on her way! :kitty2

I will definitely post photos when I get her!

11. Thank you very much for your reply! I had no idea the emerald green colour is so new. The emerald green vampires started to arrive recently. I saw two photos of them on Flickr. The colour is so nice that I ordered my Wonder in green skin yesterday.

12. *Does drum roll* :sumomo:

Tah Dah! Here she is - My darling Vampire Leo (girl) has finally arrived!!! I'm so thrilled with her! She's so gorgeous! I love her soulful eyes. (And, I love that Peakswoods give you an extra pair of hands!)

[​IMG]

Here's a close-up of her face-up. Her eyes are a deep purple.
      [​IMG]

#332 Rabbit-moon, Mar 15, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    13. She is a cutie - worth the wait! She will fit right in with your other vamps :D

14. @Rabbit-moon - She is wonderful, I love her faceup. Congrats!! :-)

15. Congrats, she's cute, can't wait to see what you do with her!

16. Thank you Merlin's Mom! You are so right! The whole point of getting her was because of her cute little fangs! She is going to be Mina Harker to my Dracula (5Star Batboy). Won't that be cute?

Thank you Ellesmera! I'm so happy with her. Unfortunately Peakswoods forgot to do the paint job on the fang-marks in her neck. Even though I'm not an artist, maybe i can do something about that.

Thank you faireva! Peakswoods did a wonderful job on her face-up! She is my first Peakswoods doll, and I'm very impressed. She's also a great poser!

Hi stellarphenomena! Thank you! I'm going to have fun putting her together. I love my little vampires! :aheartbea

17. I did this awhile ago, I might have shared it already! (He's the Sir Tin vampire)

[​IMG]

18. Oh! They look wonderful, Stellarphenomena! What sculpts are they? Are they Dracula and Mina Harker, too?

19. Thanks! Yes, that's what I had in mind! Dracula & Mina (not a vamp). They are the OZ dolls Tin Man & Leo. (I also have Scarecrow as Alice).