1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. Stellarphenomena, they are adorable! I love how you have them dressed! Your Mina looks very Victorian.

They are both perfect! :love:thumbup

(I'm afraid, my Dracula and Mina aren't going to match the cuteness of your darling dolls. :abambi:)

2. Thanks. Yours will be equally adorable I guarantee. :lol: Believe it or not my two were just an impromptu idea, after looking through some YoSD clothes I already had. I didn't have to put much into it, ha!

3. Thank you! The wig is different isn't it, it's one of Leekeworlds event colors called Misty Mystery (I think).

4. @stellarphenomena - I really love the color & style. I'm always intimidated by Leekeworld's site because they have so many options! It makes my head spin! I'll keep my eye out for styles in this color now though.

5. I keep any eye out at Denver Doll Emporium and try almost all of the new colors! The style is 'Beatrice', they don't have this color anymore, but others are still available. They have a boy style in the Mystery Misty though.

6. Another pic of my Leo girl

[​IMG]

7. stellarphenomena, your Leo girl is so cute! I love that outfit!

8. Sorry I'm a little late posting a picture of my Vampire Leo girl! But, she's all dolled up now, and ready to make her debut.

Here is my Leo girl, Mina, and the object of her affection, Dracula, a grey 5Star Batboy.

[​IMG]

9. That is just too GORGEOUS!! <3 I knew it! Where is his outfit from, it's perfect! What a great :goldstarcouple:goldstar

10. They are adorable together and the outfits are perfect!!!

11. Thank you Stellarphenomena and Merlin's Mom! I'm so pleased that you like them! :D

Dracula's outfit is a YOSD DollHeat outfit, Cortez. (I just had to leave the comical Admiral's hat in the box to make this outfit work for the Dark Prince.)

When I bought the outfit I was scared it wouldn't fit him, since he's a 30cm boy. It's a bit tight on him, but, I was so relieved that it fit him at all! Additionally, he's wearing high black boots to hide the fact that the pants are too short. But, all in all, it's fits him fairly decently. :thumbup

Mina's outfit is from Alice's Collection.

12. Nice. The cape and jewel really adds to an amazing outfit. Can't beat Dollheart, my PW vampire is wearing one too. I had red eyes in my dolls too, but I got tired of looking at after awhile...

13. Stellarphenomena, your little Dracula looks great in his DollHeart outfit, too. Yeah, DollHeart is hard to beat! I love their clothes. :aheartbea

The little cape was made by Brandon of Wicked Stitchery on Etsy. He's the absolute BEST! :thumbup I've been buying clothes from him for my BJDs for over a decade.

I'm really pleased with how my Chibi Mina (Vampire Leo) came out. I wanted her to be almost ghostly in her appearance, and very old-fashioned looking.

[​IMG]

14. Beautiful duo! :D I love them! :love

15. Thank you PeppermintPocky! I'm so glad you liked them! :D I'm crazy about these two! They turned out better than I had dreamed. She is so demure, and yet she looks kind of dangerous. (Maybe, even hungry...:|)

[​IMG]

I need to take a picture of my trio all together; I also have a Chibi Renfield, an Only Kids Lebkuchen, to go with my Chibi Dracula and Mina.

#356 Rabbit-moon, Apr 2, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    16. Your dolls are so beautiful together!! congrats

17. Finally my Star Prince vampire version in green skin is here and gosh I adore this mint green color! he´s gorgeous, I´m very happy with this little vampire
      [​IMG]

18. Thank you Paxita! I'm so glad you like them!

OMG! What a fabulous face-up your Star Prince Vampire has! Wow! He looks awesome! (Would love to see a close-up of his face.) And, that green resin looks beautiful! I love colored resins. :aheartbea

What's his story? Can't wait to see how you doll him up!

Congrats on getting him!

19. Paxita he is fabulous. Looking forward to seeing how you complete his look.