1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. Rabbit-moon: Hey, thanks. I haven't taken her out for awhile! Do you remember all the FOFs from the OZ series - Sir Tin (tin man), Mr. Hollow (scarecrow) Leo (lion) and Dorothy? Well, I got all them except Dorothy. This one is a Leo sculpt with normal face up and girl body.

[​IMG]

#401 stellarphenomena, May 19, 2019
      Last edited: May 19, 2019
    2. Yes Stellarphenomena, I remember the Oz Series of sculpts. I wasn't into buying tinies at that time. I was still so focused on SD-sized dolls. But, I remember thinking how adorable they were.

I love your Leo-girl! That Alice outfit is so cute!

3. Dropping in here to post a photo of Tabitha, my Vampire Sassy Rosy. :D

[​IMG]

I'm still waiting on her Mako Eyes to arrive - it's been over two months since I ordered and they've been *slow* to deliver. Hopefully they look fantastic in her!

4. NekoNyanMew, your girl is too cute! :fangirl:

5. Looks like nobody has posted any new photos in here since my last visit!

Tabitha recently acquired a sister; Narcissa. I now have a Vampire Sassy Rosy and a Vampire Fox Goon! It feels like the FOF line is so underappreciated in comparison to the larger Peak's Woods sculpts. Personally, these tinies are my favorite. :kitty2

[​IMG]

6. @NekoNyanMew I definitely share your FOF appreciation and yours are beautiful!!

Sharing a quick pic of my very appreciated dark babies. I am so addicted!

[​IMG]

7. I'm digging all those spooky outfits, @caddyvamp! :D

8. I know this is super old but my goodness is this little one cute. Do you still have her? How does she look now?

9. Been a while since I've posted anything here. I took a photo of Tabitha, my Sassy Rosy (Vamp.), today!

[​IMG]

10. Pink & Blue Alice

[​IMG]

11. Wow! Caddyvamp, NekoNyanMew, Stellarphenomena, your dolls are all so cute! So many gorgeous dolls! :fangirl:

12. bumping thread to see if anyone wants to share new FOF....

[​IMG]

13. She is really sweet :). It's been a while since I've gotten photos of my FOF girls. I'll have to get some pictures of them to post

14. Everyone's dolls are so cute!!! And yes, FoFs are so incredibly underrated its insane! I have tinies from soom and fairyland and loongsoul and I think my FoFs are my secret favs ^.^ Their sculpts are just so special! I love their hands a lot too xD

[​IMG]
      This is Spyro (vamp Hucky). Hes my little dragon ^^ (hence the scales)
      I haven't had my dolls out for a while, mainly as I feel bad at leaving 2 dolls blank for so long! But! Tomorrow I want to faceup Spyro's Sister :) (vamp Fox Goon)

And omg your Tabitha is convincing me to take my Sassy Rosy vamp off the market place xD

I hope this thread will liven up :) FoFs are so amazing afterall!

15. So Spyro's sister ended up looking more like a boy, and since Spyro has always looked a bit girly to me...
      [​IMG]
      Spyro is now Sapphira, though her brothers call her Saph. Sapphira and her 2 brothers are all dragons :) I was on the fence about changing the gender, but the new wig (which I LOVE) sold me on the idea :)

Just curious, did anyone ever buy Hucky when he was the only tiny peakswoods made way back when? just curious, as I fell in love with Hucky at the very beginning but took me years to finally own my own!

16. Yes, I adopted one of the first Hucky girls that Peakswoods brought to the final GogaDoll in 2009...they had two boys and two girls as samples, one set in NS and one WS. They weren't technically allowed to do anything but take orders on-site, but she stowed away and joined the Troop. I named her Kiki.
      [​IMG]
      Kikibrown
      by clochette62, on Flickr

17. She's lovely ^^ I have a huge weakness for Hucky <3 Kiki is lovely! and her name is great <3

18. Thank you! Here's the WS girlie who went back to Korea with them, but i managed to dress her before she did ;D
      [​IMG]
      Gogadoll
      by clochette62, on Flickr

19. [​IMG]

So I know the faceup isn't 'perfect' but considering its been a while (and I was never good to begin with!) I'm happy with it. Originally planned as a girl, After completing the faceup I decided that this shy boy should infact be Spyro and the cutie who was previously Spyro should be Spyro's twin sister!

@clochette those clothes look very cute ^.^

#419 Mushoom, Sep 4, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    20. [​IMG]

Ok After putting lots of cute outfit on her I decided I cant sell her xD It would be a sin to sell something SO pretty :sweat I'm pretty sure they are not her eyes though... I have some pretty purple ones coming, hoping they will look nice with her green skin ^.^ Hopefully when she has the right eyes a name will come to me :)