1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods 26cm Fairies of Fairy Tales discussion part 2

May 29, 2015

1. @Mushoom - Awww, the baby Rheia dress looks perfect on her! :love She's so soft and pretty looking, I love the mint color.

2. agreed ^^ I think perhaps i had trouble bonding with her before because I kept dressing her in dark colours, but I think the mint coloured resin is complimented so well with light colours :) I have that outfit so long! gota be over ten years! Cant remember when I got the fullset chiwoo from fairyland xD

3. Very cute kiddos. My mint BC girl came with silver eyes, they worked really well with her resin color. You may want to give that combo a try.

4. sounds cute! I'd love to see pictures if you have any :love

5. Oh, I do, here's a link to my BC folder so I don't clutter up this thread with non-PW images: The Bambicrony Brigade

Is the PW fantasy colored resin fairly stable? I only have tan and NS PW kids, but the non-standard colors are really pretty. The BC colors yellowed quickly, which has been a large deterrent for me when it comes to being experimental with resin color.

6. I'm not sure of the life of the resin colours I have, mostly because my dolls stay in their box 99% of the time xD (please dont report me dolly social services!)
      You are right, those eyes really pop with the green :) Lovely dolls btw ^.^

7. [​IMG]
      New eyes arrived today ^^ This has made me super glad that I took her off the market place. I think the eye choice was just making it difficult to 100% 'bond' with her! Now I just have to choose the perfect name...

8. Oh, the lavender eyes look really good with the mint resin, especially with her faceup. Aquamarine would be a good name for her.

9. I can't believe I just found these dolls! VF Alice would be perfect for a Claudia from Interview with the Vampire doll :...(

10. Share your vampire FOF..?

[​IMG]

11. All my FoF are vampires :) I'll have to take some nice new pics of them all tomorrow :) Although, character wise only 1 is an actual vampire, the others are dragon-halflings ^^ I love those tiny teeths!

@stellarphenomena your 2 are adorable ^^ What are their names?

12. @Mushroom: Hope to see yours. Thanks, they are Sebastian and Aurora.