1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth head by Esthy Discussion!

Jun 14, 2007

1. I've already sent a PM to Shoofy (who is helping me talk with Esthy) asking about a US group-order and if it would be alright to do that and make it easier on Esthy. <3

2. she's good with the group order, actually better..... haha
      so.. gather up guys~~

3. Sigh, I love him, but I also love his face-up and she won't be doing face-ups for the international orders. I don't know whether to order him or not. Now that I've seen him and fallen in love with that particular look, I don't know whether he would be the same if he didn't look that way. I like the other photo but the one on the news forum is exactly how I would want him to be. I don't think I've got the skill to get him looking like that and how would customisers feel about being asked to make him look the same?

4. the NS matches the Volks pure skin NS, Kage's body has to be shared again.

5. The WS is supposed to match Volks' white skin, probably the white skin of the FCS. I've heard that Volks' white is a bit more yellow than CP, or the other way around. Not completely sure though, but if I remember correctly it wasn't a perfect match. >< (Of course, it also depends on the CP WS 9_9 )

6. I was thinking the same thing - that it's probably the FCS white that it matches. But can Shoofy or somebody maybe let us know for sure that it's the FCS white and not the Limited dolls white skin? It would be much appreciated.

7. I asked Shoofy about it~. I hope it's the FCS white, or else there'll be a lot of Peroth heads without bodies for a while. D:

8. all the normal and white r FCS colors~ ^- ^

9. new photos updated on News~ ^- ^

10. ^so lovely!

11. Regarding a suitable body size for Peroth, I was wondering how the short neck from the SD10 boy body will look like. Is it like how the F16/F28 heads look when placed on an SD10 body? Like how the head will be too big compared to the body's neck and shoulders? x_x Coz other than sanding down the neck part on an SD13 body, I'm hoping he'll look okay on an SD10 body too since his head size is 8.5inches around which is considered to be a small head.

12. I'm only just now learning about this handsome guy. D:
      He actually looked like a Volks mold when I saw him.
      I think he looks great, only...the neck...seems a bit awkward.

I think he would be nice for a doll I want, but I originally wanted him to be an F-16. Still not sure yet.
      If he's not readily available, I'll have to go with my first choice, F-16.
      Anyway, I hope I as well as others get a chance to own this guy.

yoake: I think you're right about the SD10 body. But I'm not sure how good it would look. Still, maybe someone will test it out. :)
      Looking head on, he doesn't look so bad on the SD13 body. And maybe hair would cover it? I don't know. :sweat

13. My Peroth head is actually filling a character I planned to be a Sunlight f-16 as well. =O

I think he looks similar to the Tohya/Kohya mold, but still different. x3 I love it.

I'm planning to either sand down the SD13 neck to help it fit better or sand down the opening of the head. I agree it looks very awkward, but nothing a little sandpaper can't fix. (hopefully xD )

14. I just noticed the neck part a few days back too. T__T

Maybe a Heath body instead of a regular SD13 might fit better? I think tehy're necks are slightly slimmer.

15. Lawl, and here I thought I was the only one that thought his neck fit funny. C':...

I'm going to try a different body all-together. Maybe DoT (gonna airbrush the head lawl)... Or a body over 62cm in general. C':

16. I can't believe I'm just learning about this boy. He is Gorgeous:love.... Any Idea as to whether Esthy would do a face up on one of these heads or not:sweat
      ~Anthony

17. No you'd have to have one of her faceup slots and she only takes 5 a month from Korea and that period has passed already. ;;;

18. she doesn't take international face up commissions

19. EDIT: My bad, the question was already answered previously ^_^