1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth head by Esthy Discussion!

Jun 14, 2007

1. Thank you, Georgia. Guess it's time to start saving then^^.

2. Mine's here already!~ ^^ You guys totally made a good choice in purchasing him! <3 he's lovely!

[​IMG]
      theres more in the gallery~

if i'm not wrong theres another beautiful peroth in the gallery too!~

3. Ohhh he's so beautiful! I hope I can end up finding one second-hand. D:

4. Ahhhh it's been so long already... Nearly four months, eh?

5. Hello ^_^
      I'm joining because I'm waiting a head too (lucky +_+), from second hand. I have read this topic and it seems to have two bodies for him:
      - SD13 normal skin (better with FCS)
      - Dollstown 15A body
      Do you have any others suggestions ? I'm looking for a body for him around january/february, and I'm not a big fan of Volks bodies and Dollstown body is fabulous but very expensive ^^;

6. mmm i suppose you could try and get a realskin senior delf body.

7. Huzzah! Gen's coming home! *bounce*

8. My whiteskin head arrived today!! Anyone else recieve theirs yet or am I the first?

He's really really pale but not pure white...kinda peachy white rather than pinkish or yellowish.As far as resin matches go,it's a no go on older and recent batches of Dream of Doll resin(they are too dark and too pink) and he's nearly as white as a LaTi white but with peach undertones instead of yellow.

Sooo,anyone got a closer match than me because right now I'm stumped. What matches him?

9. I got the group order today! I didn't think the white was that white; until I took out a NS head I thought they had made a mistake! XD'; I don't own white dolls to compare though, so I can't help you out there.

10. I got mine today. The white skin might be a good match for some of the really pale normal skins like Dollshe or Dollmore Model bodies. It's definitely NOT white.

ETA: I'll try to get a photo of him on/near a Model body Saturday since there will be one at the meet.

11. Is everyone who's recieved him thus far very impressed?
      Was the long wait worth it?

I just saw my head was shipped the 22nd, and so it should get to my house very soon, then my mom is shipping it to me.
      I'll probably receive it sometime next week. I can't waitttdsdskk!
      It sure seems like everyone is genuinely happy with their boys. (:

12. ^

Definitelyyyyyyy impressed.
      For an artist head, he's extremely clean and well made.
      The white skin isn't as white as I had hoped/thought it would be, but other than that, he's perfect!

13. He is darker, (more pink) than Dollmore Model boy NS, but could possibly match. Either way, the head is too small for a 70cm body. :(

14. I just got mine today :D So far he's simply perfect for what I wanted--but I'm stumped on the white skin match as well. No-go on Luts BW, NS, DOD, SDF (too tan/peachy), Unidoll or AOD WS.

Dollshe NS is *very very* close, but I so didn't want a DS body for him :sweat. Anyone know how Souldoll matches perhaps?

15. Okay, piccies - here he is on a Luts BW, not a wonderful match, but not too terrible. This particular body has been blushed to match my Yder, Kira, so that throws the color off even more . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I know it was said that the WS Peroth head isn't a match for DOD but, could someone kindly take a photo of Peroth head on the DOT boy body for me??
      I want to see how it looks/if it fits *going crazy* :atremblin

17. On my Sha's blushed body - the S hook is too big, so I had to hold him together.

[​IMG]

18. does anyone have an Iplehouse white doll they can hold him up against?

This boy is proving to be a bit of a pain in the butt as far as resin matches go.

19. Mmm... Abio Angel WS?