1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peroth head by Esthy Discussion!

Jun 14, 2007

1. For a whiteskin,what color Minimee body is best? I think I missed that in previous conversations:sweat I don't want to order the wrong color body and I'm afraid if I just assume one or the other,that I'll be wrong.

2. I am VERY INTERESTED in this Boy.. Does anyone know if the creator still making it?

3. From what I know the last time was the only time she sold them internationally. But she said she was going to sell small batches on Y!J. However, sometimes they pop up in the marketplace. You should keep an eye on it.

4. ahh.. yeah.. that will be cool if someone sells him. his head at least

5. I'm sorry that this thread is kind of old. but it's the best place to ask ^^
      so... you can't buy the head from the site when you are an international buyer? I ask myself why x_x because I just found out about this gorgeous boy and I want to have one.

because of the situation, I have to wait 'till someone sells his/her head at the marketplace?
      could be expensive then <_<

6. there had been a time when the creator sold this to the international buyers, but that had been way too long ago. and the creator up to now is not saying anything about creating and releasing it again (the creator Esthy also looks like she's inactive in the bjd world too).

so basically right now we have no choice but the second-hand market =(. and yes, it could get expensive =(. too bad, it's one of the most handsome molds out there!

7. yes, I agree, he's really beautiful and would suit one of my characters so well~
      he would be perfect >_< *sigh*
      too bad we have to kepp our eyes open and jump on any opportunity to buy one... even it's for 300 $ or more ._. *so wants to have one*

8. *gasp* Such a gorgeous sculpt! *O*

If only I could have one...Wah! D;

9. OK so I have been searching for the better part of 24 hours for anything on this scuplt. I recently decided on it over a yeon-ho for one of my boys. Of course I have one problem. --Who in their right mind would sell a Peroth. I am willing to go to the trouble to go through an agent to buy one through Y!J but I can't even find anything to get me started. I will try to post a thread asking for advice a little later, when I actually have money coming in, but I thought I would start here jsut in case there are any helpful people.
      Also, does anyone know what these head normally go for. I really don't have a price limit for this. I just want to make sure I always have the amount somewhere so I can pay on spot if I find one.

Thanks to anyone how has any helpful comments! :D

10. I've seen blank heads go from anywhere between $350 and $650.

11. There are still 'plenty' of people who decide to sell this boy. From what I've seen Peroth usually pops up in the marketplace once a month. It's not that bad for a limited. And his price is like syrinxfox said: between $350-$650, although the last few that were sold were on the high end of that range.

12. Ok well thanks! I will be keeping a look out for them. I just need to make some money first. if worst come to worst I have found some other ways to get my hands on him. I have found an agent for a Y!J auction if I decide to do that. She is still putting heads up on there every so often right?

13. I'd love to get my hands on one as well. They're soo lovely and most of my fellow collectors already have one. ;_; Sucks when you're poor though.

14. As far as I know, Esthy is no longer active in the ABJD hobby and hasn't cast or sold any heads in quite some time.

15. Thanks. I will keep a look out on the Marketplace then. Makes things easier anyways. And give me the time to get the extra money. I am not doing the "spend all your money and then have none for months" again.... ^^;

16. Lol, and see for me thats just fine. XD I'm used to never having money, so it wouldnt bother me to spend it when I have it and not have any later. ^^

17. Well then I go and get myself "Soomed" so now I am in an ever growing hole. If it weren't for the monthly dolls, and my need to buy stuff randomly, I would be set.

18. Arugh. I'm so new to the BJD world. I've purchased a Yeon-Ho and was so happy about it but...I've always been in love with the Peroth. :( I have no idea how to even get an agent, or what marketplace to look at or anything :S ....I don't even know if anyone even puts them there anymore.... Does anyone know? XD

19. Once you have marketplace access here, do a search and do it often. They do pop up on occasion. You can also put up a WTB thread. Just be prepared to pay a large sum to get one.