1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petdolls - cat and dog!

Jun 30, 2006

1. I'm sure you could modify the doll further, if you'd like !
      Hopefully, they'll make different breeds? I wonder if they've talked about that at all.

2. they freak me out o.o

3. I want a little dog!

4. Ooh, these are really interesting.. I'd be really interested to see how they develop and if they change at all. :D Pugs aren't really my style and the cat isn't quite cute enough, but I love the concept. :3

5. Erm.......they sort of scare me. XD; And I think plushies for BJD are cuter.
      But they're still really interesting...I wonder how hard they are to restring? Especially the cat.

6. AHHH!, they are so cute. I want an unfinished one so I can dye it black and name it after recently deceased cat, Eris.

I wish they had sculpted the back legs into the cat better, but I still want one.

7. I wish the front legs were done a little better, too.

I want a strung unfinished one so I can paint it like my deceased cat, Tiger, who has become part of the inspiration for a story I am writing about the Gravi boys. I would love to illustrate with my guys and with a matching cat.

8. I think something that might solve the nose problem might be to paint it a little more detailed. The artist seems to have just painted it the same color as the face. For instance I would paint the Puggy's nose black and I think it would stand out a lot better. I hope they can sell a strung, but unpainted, version...I really want to paint it a bit more realistic than that (black nose, darker face and ears, little moles~).

9. Cool. I ask about BJD pets in a thread a few days and and behold!
      Now, I ask for BJD pets with better legs and a tail that won't remind me of a giant centipede.
      *sits and waits for improved BJD pets to magically appear* :)

I am curious how they are doing the whiskers, and how secure they are.

10. I do not like the tail from the cat, but they all look cute. To have a unfinished one would be nice!!

11. Shape-wise, they're cute - I just like my pets, um, furry.... ;>)

12. I definitely agree, this would help a lot. Especially the cat gives a lot of customizing opportunities with paint jobs. I'd love to see how people make them look.

And to add, I love the cat's lower legs and the paws. They look really adorable.

13. Oh, I want one.

**huge grin** I bet I could reshape some of the parts with a bit of sanding...maybe some exacto-knife work here, or there....and there...hmm....

I want one.

It all depends on the quality of the material...are they resin? Or plastic? If they are resin, what is it like?

**eager**

I can't wait to find out more.

14. I actually like the cat's tail. I think it's neat, and a lot better than if the cat's tail had less articulation.

I like 'em... 'sept where the legs are connected to the body, it looks a little strange. I wouldn't buy one, though.

15. >^^< I think they are cute~&#9829; especially the pug.....

But their legs feel wrong....the cats "elbow" should be higher up...
      And it doesn't have any "knees"...Would be really hard for those
      to sit...if they can at all...Maybe if they had a 'torso' joint?...
      ^^; And I want fur...heh ^^;
      So cute to look at, but I wouldn't buy one......

16. Do we have any idea what size they are? Because "big enough to look right with an SD" would be pretty darn big.....

17. I think it said 21cm on the site? Puggies are pretty teeny though, if it was to scale to an SD, it would still be pretty small.

18. Do we know how to order them yet....? O.O

19. When I first saw this thread and there weren't any pictures, all I could think of was these.

[​IMG]

Now they are the original strung ball jointed animals aren't they? :3nodding:

20. I think it said they were 21cm? I forgot. However on the site it said MSD, DoD and SD, so it must be 1/3 because BJDs are 1/3 scale.