1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petdolls - cat and dog!

Jun 30, 2006

1. Actually MSDs are 1/4 and SDs are 1/3. ;)

2. Wouldn't they (MSDs) also be 1/3 though, if they are in scale to the SDs? I was under the assumption that MSDs were supposed to be smaller because they were younger children than SDs.

3. Nope, MSDs aren't supposed to be the children of SDs. They are a different scale- 1/4 (one to four) and SDs are 1/3 (one to three)- that's why MSDs and SDs don't really "fit" together.

4. OMG i want a cat :aeyepop:

5. Actually, it does make sense for MSDs to be 1/3 because they ARE child-proportioned.
      More mature-looking minis like the Unoa, AR Little Fairs, Blue Fairies and the likes, they're 1/4.

6. They aren't the children of SDs, I know that. They are the children SIZE dolls, which means 3 MSDs = 1 child, 3 SDs = 1 older child, and 3 SD13s = 1 teenager. As was pointed out, more mature minis like Unoa, Small Narin/Narae, Mini Fee, Sharmin, etc. are 1/4.

This is how tall a MSD would be, if they were a real person, from 1/4 scale: 5.5 feet

This is how tall a MSD would be, if they were a real person, from 1/3 scale: 4 feet

This is how tall a SD would be, if they were a real person, from 1/3 scale: 5 feet

This is how tall a SD13 would be, if they were a real person, from 1/3 scale: 6 feet

7. I don't like them, they're not the most attractive things.

I perfer plushies, I don't mind if they don't pose, and I think they look better.

8. Is anyone interested in doing a group order? I want two cats.

9. Hm....good concept, pug is kind of cute, but not worth the $$$ ^^; I would rather get a plushie, too. Or have Caelan cosplay as a kitty-boy. Heh.

10. I could see adding fur 'suits' to parts of the body so they had a more naturalistic look to them.

Well, it wouldn't happen with the Pug, unless you used a velvet fabric for the body, but the possibilities for the cat - Wow!

11. Nice cat but 21 cm is too too big for my MSD! I don't like the size at all, I don't wanna buy one :(

12. To me, they're not detailed and finished enough for the price... Especially the dog looks rather rough, and I could almost buy a doll for the same amount.

Just my own opinion.

13. This is frustrating. Did anyone find out how to order and how much etc.?

14. Ok the cat is cute and not, all at the same time... I think the tail is adorable, but something about it...gah I don't know /end ramble

15. I'd like to know that too, please :abow:

16. The pug is pretty cute. The cat's face is a little odd. It has a very big muzzle and no "cheekbones" to speak of.

17. just a bump on this thread. It seems that people can't get around the site without having an account first >_>

Soo to any korean-fluent person who'd like to give the site a try, thanks <3

And the befuddling reason of why the cat is "likeable and not at the same time, more often not" is that, come one. How many cat figures/figurine/toy/doll that you have seen -actually- looks perfect?
      I blame it on the face. Or at least the eyes.

Dogs, on the contrary, looks perfect almost all the time =________=

anyway, petdoll sites :
      www.petdoll.co.kr
      http://club.cyworld.com/petdoll
      (thanks to BerryHot's thread <3)

18. Yeah I thought that about the cat too.

19. I really really want the cat So I hope someone does a group order... or at least finds out how we can order?