1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petdolls - cat and dog!

Jun 30, 2006

1. I think I would get a cat just to have one, and not have it be a pet for any of my dolls...the cats face isn't as well designed but a little sanding and epoxy-ing could fix that. I modded my Mau head to give it more of realistic look..
      anyone know if there is will be a group purchase or how to order one of these???

2. I'd definitely be interested in doing a group order. Though it'd have to be later in the year, I've just been on holiday so spent a lot on extra treatments and books.

3. the price of these dolls went down

both the same price roughly 104 USD

if you want to start a group order on this, i can help you on it.

4. The BJD cat is ugly! *falls over* Am I the only one who thinks this? It reminds me of a hairless cat. *shudders* The head is shaped funny and maybe if they shaped it differently and had fur or fuzzy cloth on it it might look better. Ick.

5. TaintedLove- I would be interested in ordering a cat.

I don't think they're ugly :-\ I think they're cute! It's all in how you decide to paint it ^^

6. They're cute, but I don't know if they're cute enough for me to spend $100 on. But it's nice to see to scale pets for BJDS.

7. if there's at least 5 people who are willing to place an order i will start a group ordering thread.

finished - 104 USD
      unfinished - 68 USD

8. i would like a unfinished kitty

9. I'd get an unfinished pug.

10. I want an unfinished kitty please!!!! I want to mod that face to make it look better....

11. I want two unfinished cats.
      8)

12. ZOMG those are sooooo cute! I so want one! But...I can't get one right now :( I'm with Seph in that I soo want one, but won't be able to get one until later in the year (or possibly early next year) >.<

13. ok I am trying to get the jist of this doll...if I ordered an unfinished cat, will it come strung? and also 21cm, is that about 5"?
      I might want to get two kitties..

14. I want an unfinished kitty, if I can get a black one. If not I will take an unfinished kitty and make a black one.

When is the money due for the group order? I am going out of town this weekend and won't be back until next tuesday.

15. I want an unfinished cat too !!!!

But, I'm living in France, is it possible to have one?

16. mmkay i will start a group ordering thread as soon as i get this through to those who wants to place an order.

Put in mind that these dolls are not made out of urethane. they are made out of stonecast(La doll : Premiere in 1:1 ratio). so problem is, if you mess up the paint on your petdoll, that's it. 0_0!!
      also due to its material being stone cast, it is easier to break than urethane. so... yeah, strength control when stringing it yourself plus shipping can also become a problem for me.

the good news is that the owner is thinking of making them in urethane in winter.

for those who can't wait for a urethane petdoll and want to get down with it PM me. :) if I recieve more than 5 people's PM i will start the thread - this time for real!

Psst, Milka. The thread will be for worldwide group orders.

17. I think I will wait for the Urethane, unless they can paint it black for me.

Do they do custom paint jobs or are they only painted like on the webpage?

18. they do custom paint jobs. :D

19. I'd definitely want a black finished one.
      Hmm, considering both my DOC boys ended up with headaches the first few weeks I had them after hitting their heads {Seph's twice in 5 mins} and I managed to drop my digi cam on the concrete {Thank god it's tough} I think I'd rather wait for the urethane model to come out.
      Have you got an idea on what the shipping might be if we do a group order? As of now I'm able to buy one but I'm not sure if I still could with the shipping.

20. Hmm, I better wait until the urethane, still. I am very rough on my dolls. But then I want a black also. I have never looked forward to december so much as now. And I hate winter.

Wait a minute, If you it looks like you aren't going to get 5 people. I don't see that happening, but if there is a chance you won't I will buy one of the fragil ones and he can hang out with my fragil Drow.