1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petdolls - cat and dog!

Jun 30, 2006

1. oh so they are made out of Ladoll? hmm will have to think on this...also how big are they in inches....?

2. Same here. I'll probably end up buying two either way.

3. I PMed you.
      8)

4. Does anyone know if flocking would work on this material (or the urethane) to give it a fuzzy appearance?

5. I want a black cat :D But I think I may wait for the urethane version as well.

6. Oh will they come non-painted? This might be a better choice for my cat in bjd form than a Catsy, it's more catlike. ^^

7. Did anyone ever buy one of these?

8. while we're on the subject of bjd pets, i'm actually almost finished casting a ball jointed bird. He sits on a SD sized doll's shoulder and balances relativly well. PM if you're interested.

I love how they made the cat tail fully poseable XD its so cute >.< but 300 or so dollars for one? *whistles*

9. Actually someone posted later on that if they did group order of at least 5 people, they were much cheaper.

painted- 104 USD
      unfinished - 68 USD

10. was there ever a group order?? is there any word on the urethane ones that aren't so fragile??

11. Bump for the kitties ! ^_^ :bump

12. curious too!! BUMP

http://www.petdoll.co.kr/ hee big cats and small ones!

13. I like the grumpy looking one with the slightly hanging ear on the very left. Slightly scary, but cute.

14. They need to make big dogs. I want a Husky or a Malmute! :...( Wah.

illyrimur, I'd love to see pics of your bird. :D

15. 0.0 Hey, yeah... Whatever happened to these...? Anyone? Anyone?

Not to steal the topic too much, but I made sort of a rough malamute head once.
      [​IMG]

My second prototype. I wonder if I could do better if I got some LaDoll and fine grit sandpaper...?

16. Travesty, if you culd make a whole Malmute I would love you so, so much. XD That is awesome!

17. ^^ Thank you.

I've thought about making a body. I might have to brush up on dog anatomy, though.

18. spamsama: heh, you can check out pictures of my bird at www.kauvara.deviantart.com
      i'd post them here, but the mods don't let us post our ball jointed creations unless they're human or look humanesque.

however, i'd be more than happy to make a big dog pet for BJD's. I was planning to either make that or a giant dragon, but time and materials would favor a big dog instead XD

19. so, I was just reminded of this by the discussion thread about "do your BJDs have pets?"
      so, did anybody actually order a doggie or kittie from this site?
      and are they now making the animals in urethane?