1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Petdolls - cat and dog!

Jun 30, 2006

1. They have prices up now, and based on them compared to the earlier estimates, I'm assuming they're using the urethane. Unfortunately, they've done away with the pug in favor of a more basic dog style, so I won't be getting one now.

2. Oh, wow. The kitty is even cuter now. How much are they? I can't find the prices?

3. i hope they are cheaper...i found them really expencive befor >_<
      (is trying to sculpt a 20/23 cm kitty doll for her bjd..but more human like at the moment)

4. It&#180;s a shame that the pug&#180;s gone, it was so cute. And what happended to the various kitties they&#180;d shown some time ago? Still, I like the cat and would like to get one sometime in the future.

5. can someone tell me how much the kitty is..I tried to use babelfish and kept getting a decoding error...

i can't order one if I don't know what it says...

6. Oh God
      Foams at the mouth ...I so want a Pink Cat!

Cant work out the site ...how much or work out how to order ?

7. If some one does a group order I am so in I don't care if I have to sell blood to get the money.

8. I finally got the translator to work but its all nonsense....how does someone order???? I really want a kitty...can anyone read it well enough??

9. I feel the same way. I love animals and this would be a great experience customizing them.

Group Order=Happiness:D

10. it's in korea, right? i don't see an english order board, i'm guessing we would need to do the shopping service shuffle for this one...

edited to add, i did get one of the pages to translate enough to say that the pets were urethane now and that they rolled out the new ones on january 8.

11. If someone is able to get an order together I definitely want at least one cat, and maybe a dog, depending on the final price.

12. I'll join an order - I want a pink cat!

13. I'd have a cat too if a group order did go ahead. I do prefer the ones on the site as opposed to the ones that were posted as pics in this thread.

14. I'd be interested in a kitty.

15. The prices are only on the unpainted kits. The cat is 97,000 won (about $123) and the dog is 94,000 (about $120) won.

16. I would be interested in an unfinished kitty. I want to have it painted like my cat that my mom keeps telling me will die soon -.-;;

17. Ok those are way cute!

18. I am really wanting a kitty now..those prices are too good....anyone know a good shopping service that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

19. TaintedLove was talking of doing an order a while ago. Anyone know how that turned out?

20. Yes, did she actually do the order? Because i would have expected someone to post a pic of a kitty or puppy here and I don't see any so...i thought maybe no one ordered?