1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets for your BJDs / finding or making one

Jan 16, 2005

1. Wait, taobao has little ferret sidekicks for bjds? Can you link me? I would go to great lengths that do not include murder to have a little ferret!

2. I'm still waiting for the perfect ball-jointed kitties for my crew. I love the ones I've seen around, but I'm not sure they're exactly what I'm looking for for the two I'd like in dolly form.

3. I've noticed that some kinder-surprise toys can be good little pets (or accessories or dollies (theyvre just come out with a Hello Kitty range where I am) for Yosds or mature tinies.

4. I not have pet for my dolls but "Danbo"(Mini figure) is other species(?) friend for them.

5. I haven't gotten any pets for my doll yet but I really want to get an EveStudio cat that's painted to look like my cat.

6. Scaramouche with her pet spider Boris and a few friends:
      [​IMG]Happy Halloween!, on Flickr

7. My BJD family and their dog, Ragnor:

[​IMG]

8. Elleo Dolls on etsy sells ball jointed ferrets.

Heck they have lots of pets. They are 3D printed though and rather pricey due to their complex jointing.

9. By shopping endlessly online & at thrift shops, I have found stuffed animals that actually WORK w/BJDs. Some of my best are the fur-covered ones - I've got a litter of puppies & several cats that look very real. I ordered a Corgi (cause Cowboy Bebop...) which works very well - from a company that does realistic stuffed dogs of different breeds.

Here's one of the cats - works for ALL the dolls since it's a 1/3rd scale dollie universe - these boys are middle schoolers:

[​IMG]

10. Is this a needlefelt dog? Looks great !!

11. I got my girls a pet Doll from a shop on Etsy and he's a Pug for my Minifees, the pug is so well made and looks brilliant in pictures. its perfect for any animal lover :)

12. I bought a pet toys is recycled rubber, is a Dalmatian puppy, I have no photos at this time but if I find the'll then;)

13. I've actually been sculpting tiny animals for a while, I think I could cast them and they would be great for a tiny! :O sadly I don't own any doll that size right now...

14. Someone gifted me a boo little dog but since i didnt really have it out i gave it to Rina and now he is sort of like her pet