1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets for your BJDs / finding or making one

Jan 16, 2005

1. My boys Malach and Nikko have a dog named Malfoy, that was a gift from a friend

2. I am making a 23cm cat doll, with cat legs (it does stand on2 legs) and it will probebly be casted and sold.

Im not allowed to post pictures i think.
      ;D i will also do a give away of a black fimo kitty, but this one will be smaller.

3. My girl has a labrador puppy called Sophie.

4. Isazu has two puppies, Chan and August Robert; Akemi has a larger dog named Bennie (who was originally supposed to be both of theirs but latched onto Akemi); Kichibei has a bunny named Azmodeus; Mitsuki has a puppy named Bobo, a gift from Isazu; and Ruthie has her lizard, whom she refuses to name.

5. so far none of the crew has any pets...hmmm...i bet if i look around my room i probably have stuff...but they have plenty of stuffed animal friends. :) i wanted to make fish bowls but never could find a good fish for it.

6. WOW!!! Pets for dolls? Is there any Bunnies? I love bunnies!:fangirl:

7. How many of you have pets for your Bjds? I know I have a puppy and panther, and want a squirrel pet, and I know alot of other bjd owners have small fuzzy friends for there dolls. =P Just wanted to see how many of you do, and what pets your dolls have!

Also =P Someone know where to get a small bjd sized squirrel or fuzzy (small like nezumitoo- and Ilu's fluffbeasts)

8. I'm making a small black dog or my future Bernard n_n

9. Id like a pig XD

10. Each of my MSD's have puppies.

11. My BJD has a kitty.

12. Where did u get bjd puppies :)

13. I don't have pets for them yet, but I will soon. I have a large rabbit planned for one of them. Maybe a dog for another. And I kinda want a pet duck or other bird for my little kid dolls. Now it's just finding them all...

14. My Aleksei has a frog (named Wart) and my Lydia has a ferret (who is presently nameless, so if anyone has a good idea for a name for a little girl ferret, please share with me!!). Both are new version Littlest Pet Shop.

Pictures!
      Here's the ferret and here's a listing of photostories I made of the frog (wanted to practice before Nobu comes, and people liked them so I kept going).

15. All of my dolls (and my mom's as well) have little cats. Val even has one in a kimono.

16. My kids have cats & dogs, everything from antique German fur cats, vintage Steiff dogs. mini Beanie Babies from McDonalds, to any little jointed modern cats & dogs I can find. I'd love to find Mikail a little iguana.

17. Mine have a cat, but I'd love for them to have a few parrots, or their own fish tank!

18. We've got an absolute zoo over here... o_O

Tien Jen has his plushie Sushi Monkey and a clutch of five fox pups... Seimei's fox familiar Suzhu is their mother, and she's here, too. Crane has Jimaru the cat. Harumatsu has Leah the lion cub, Ashakaze the horse, his plushie Kimono Bear and Crush the plushie sea turtle. Nightengale has Sika the fawn, Kaedae has a puppy named Noodles, and Keirian has an owl familiar called Janus. Kitsumaru has two spirit familiars that we call the "fox-beasts" and Chanter has a whole herd of white Fluffbeasts. Daisy has her plushie Bellcat and her pigfie Flower. Teacup has his pigfie Esmerelda and a bobble-headed ladybug. Kessari has a plushie kodama and his clockwork goldfish Moby. D has a plushie ram currently taking the place of T-chan, a fuzzy panda, a racoon, a moose fawn and a little fox of his own. Al just has his plushie Kabuki Badger, and Hogosha has a little red songbird named Orchid.

19. All of mine have a pet of one type or another. One of my boys even has a pet dragon. :]

20. Brightfires, that sounds like my kind of zoo! ;)

As for mine: Hayden has a little yellow "cabbit" from WaWaMelon, and Meg has this adorable little winged piglet I swiped for her from a Bratz doll.

And I'm getting a boy for Ryo-chan. XD And Gwena isn't happy with her kitty, she wants a minion instead. :lol:

Oh, and if you're looking for little squirrels, have you tried looking at finger puppets, like this?
      http://www.spiralandcirclegift.com/catalog/item/4040489/3823562.htm

Fuzzytown is also a brand of very cute small plush animals. :) ETA: http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/plush-toys-SQUIRRELMAGNET.html