1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets for your BJDs / finding or making one

Jan 16, 2005

1. My dolls too have a Zoo of meny animals. At work we have one of those claw plush games. I suck at them, but my co-workers ROCK!!!!!anyway their so sweat they give all the animals to me:aheartbea :aheartbea . But my babies do have their favs. But i would say Mortimer the pig is the best. He's actually a Breyer pig that is the perfect scale for an MSD doll. Mortimer pig cost me 40$$$$$but he takes the cake. I've always LOVED pigs:aheartbea :aheartbea

2. Hehe, we have the fluffbeast over here, but I don't think my boys could cope with anything else on top of that (added to the fact that Ilú is allergic to fur, I think another 'fluffy' pet would kill him XD)

3. as soon as my Petdoll ant gets here they will have a resin kitty to play with..

4. Ophelia has a cat, which was only $3, and it looks very lifelike. I'd like more animals, but the cat is the only one I have found so far.

5. My Kameko has a tortoise because her name translates to "tortoise child". I'm also in the process of making a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier for her. I've taken a pattern from Rhapsody Dogs and am upscaling it.
      http://www.rhapsodydolls.com/dogbreedpatterns.htm
      DebbieC in SoCalif

6. Ophelia has got a little cat called Autumn. I'm not sure if it is the right size for Vespa also.

7. I'm commissioning someone to make a plushie Leonberger dog for my Shall....he'll be quite a big fella when he's done!!!

8. My girl has a labrador puppy. Same as I did when I was her age.

9. Where did you get the fluffbeast from ? I searched but never could find anything...-__-""

I really would like to have a pet for my doll. I like the petdolll ant-cat a lot and the already mentioned fluff-beast.... But first the doll has to come. :|

10. Well I got Orly a stuffed triceratops shortly after he arrived... but I don't think it's his pet. Mainly he treats my roommate's handmade doll, Jacquel, as a sort of pet dog. I think I was planning on getting a cat for my dolls later though.

11. I have a minature schnauzer for nara, he was plush toy fridge magnet, which is great as his paws have magnets in, so he can grab onto her arm and she can carry him.

even better, we also a a real mini schnauzer, so its only right nara has one too!

12. I want a large dog of some type, preferrably a golden retriever or doberman, for Wu. I want it to be ball jointed and has to be realistic looking. :/ I don't want plush animals.

13. XD Dang Brightfires! I want lots of tiny fuzzies for my dolls, My sister has a small fox for her miniboy. I like dollie pets =P You guys are makin me want all kinds of pets now... I also want a fluffbeast more now *such perfect cute size* Brightfires where did you get your fluffbeast army =P

My girl Kiki has wanted a fluffbeast ever since the one Ilu has in his house came about =P

14. Hmm, Aiko has a new pink hamster ^_^ Tenshi has a panda, Atsushi has two pet dogs (a dalmatian and a lab), and Daisuke has a pet dragon. :D They sure love their animals though! (I am gonna have to post some pictures soon I think o_O)

15. Interesting question! Actually, to tell you the truth, I've never thought about any of my boys having pets. They've never really been the...'animal type', which is sort of ironic on a certain level xD

But now that I think about, I do think it would be rather cute to get a little wolf puppy for Fakia that I could mod with wings and horns into one of his Hell minions. ^^ Also, a large 'ridable' sized ram would be adorable. <3 And just because I'm a sucker for them, I do actually secret admire riding sized horses for Nazomi and Seto as well. xD Hmm, may have to look more into this :D

16. Spiders, and a crow stolen from a 16 inch The Crow figure.

17. My Petdoll ant kitty, two little dragons..and I am contemplating a butterfly and spider for a couple..

18. My girl has a white rat named Fable.

19. My first one will definatly have a cat cause she has one in the story. Keegan will have a dog of some sort cause he needs the companionship. The others I'm not too sure just yet. I don't have any of them yet so I have time to look and get the perfect pets for them. I'm debating about getting fish for them cause that's something rather simple to do and it gives Rhiannon's kitten Lily something to look at all day ^^

20. My kid brother sent me a bunch of them after I showed him pictures of Nezumitoo's... He found them in a gift-shop type place somewhere in Okinawa. I think they're supposed to be stoats... They're good luck charms.

Apparently they come in all kinds of colors, but all of ours are either completely white, or white with black tips on their tails...