1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix Doll

Oct 12, 2017

1. Just arrived! Still waiting for her body, currently stuck in customs at JFK. Just breathtakingly beautiful. I can't stop staring at her.

[​IMG]

2. Oh yes, she is so stunning! Congratulations, @Evey !!!

3. Thank you!! :XD:

4. She's gorgeous!

5. Thank you! I try not to get doubles of heads but I'm so tempted to get her a twin sister.

6. @Cherylsdolls
      Well, since I'm an enabler, I gotta say, yes! You must get another!:lol::whee:

7. Nekane (Liu) 's body arrived yesterday, and she is so thrilled to have limbs that she asked me to share another picture :) The head and body aren't a perfect resin match (head is Phoenix "classic cream", and body is Dollshe "pale"), but she doesn't seem to care.

[​IMG]

#49 Evey, Dec 5, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    8. She's amazing, Evey - Congrats on your gorgeous new crew member!

9. Thank you, @earth.spirits!

10. I'm hearing that Phoenix Dolls has gone out of business, but can't find any detailed information. Their website is down. Does anyone know what happened? Their work is so outstanding, it would be so sad if they closed down (unless they are moving on to even greater artistic endeavours, of course!)

11. I don’t have any more information than their Instagram post in May 2020: Login • Instagram

12. Thank you for linking that -- I hadn't even seen that much!

13. We are rising from the dead!
      I'm still looking for a body for my Liu. 58-60 cm. I originally thought of Granado nuevo, which suits great, but this body is too massive and high compared to the other characters in my story. I want my girl to be skinny (with nicely defined bones) and with small breasts. And double-jointed with 3-part torso. :eusa_pray
      I'm looking for a real unicorn (???), or do you know about such a body?

#55 Arengil, May 18, 2021
      Last edited: May 19, 2021
    14. @Arengil - Just like a Phoenix :wiggle

As for bodies, I am still relatively new in the hobby so I don't have many bodies. @americanseamstress was kind enough to make a video [YouTube] for me with her Liu head and several bodies, but I was looking for a larger girl.

I see you already own the Supia single jointed body which is what I first thought of when you mentioned a skinny 58cm body. I took a look at the measurements for the Granado nuevo, and it seems similar to my F65 (~62 cm) and Iplehouse nSID (62cm) so those two bodies are probably too large for your needs as well. The nSID is skinny, and I have her on the small bust if you want me to take a photo for you.

I also own a Iplehouse nYID body which is 58cm, but she is curvy rather than skinny. I can do take a photo with Liu on her head too if it would help.

As for bodies that I don't own that might work through looking at photos, maybe DF-H 58cm [Alice Collections]?

15. Thank you for advice! My Elfdoll Vivien is on Supia single body. It is pretty and skinny, but I need other body sculpt for my Liu. My next choice is the older Bimong's Narae 60 body, she's super posseable, but... :roll:$