1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Picking eyes

Jun 4, 2010

1. Ive looked at a few of their dolls before but I didnt know about the underwear or free gifts bit (or the free shipping <3) dang your full of great facts xD I'll have to look at their dolls more! : )

2. Hehe. I am here to help! And just so you know, The dollmore Youths are SD and the Kids are MSD ^-^ They really are a great deal and a good company!! If you look at their feedback on DoA, they hardly ever get orders wrong!

3. Wow sounds great : o and you said you havent bought your first doll yet? i find that surprising since you seem to know quiet a bit.

4. No, sadly i have not got my first doll yet D: But I have been on DoA for about 5 or 6 hours a day every day, so I know quite a bit! I plan to get my dolls at Christmas. Mostly because I will be getting a lot of extra money and second because Dollmore usually has really good free gifts at Christmas XD

5. I want to get my first doll this summer and my second one around christmas, I can make money fairly fast but it just takes a lot of work (Masseuse on free lance for spare cash, makes good money but it makes my hands hurt... sadly dont have a license though so what I can do and charge is limited)

but they sure are spendy D: Ive been spending my time looking for good eyes wigs clothes that sort of stuff xD this is fun talking to you but we might want to take it to PM as this is getting really off topic : P

6. Not to interupt you guys' conversation... But that's not entirely true. Some of the MiniFees do share their names and basic look with the full-sized Delfs (and they're sculpted by the same company-), but they're not just half-scale replicas. The sculpts aren't the same by a long shot.

7. If you find a nice pair of eyes from Luts that you like, get 'em! You are not obligated to buy eyes/wigs/clothes from the same company that you get your doll from, but you can for the sake of convenience, or if you're concerned about how things fit. It's up to you. :lol:

8. I don't see a problem with buying the eyes some other place. I usually browse on Etsy for eyes. They have a nice selection. If I can't seem to find any on there, I usually resort to other company websites. The reason I choose Etsy over any other website is because they are super affordable and are so beautiful whether they are glass or not. Glass seems to be most preferred, but if your doll rocks the eyes, what's the problem? :D

9. Hello! I'm looking for a gorgeous pair of 12mm glass eyes. I would love to find a pair with split color irises...the kind that you can rotate in the sockets for different looks, like these:
      ITEM VIEW : Glass Eyes - Glass Eye FX T04
      I will probably be ordering these with my JID Kassia from Iplehouse, but it would be even better if I could find a pair with this pale/ice pink color combined with a pale gray/silvery color. Does anyone here have a pair like this that they can recommend, by any chance? ;)

10. What about something like this from Captured in Glass? They will also do some custom eyes, so even if this isn't what you want, they might be able to make a set. I've bought from them and they're very fast, friendly and have low prices.

11. Wowz! :DThank you so much, CloakedSchemer!!! That is exactly what I had envisioned, and you must be made of magic to find them so quickly. :cheer Thank you for vouching for the company, too, as it helps me order with confidence. And those prices! I can get 3 pair now for the same price as the 1 pair. Now I'll have to narrow my favorites down to 3, because they have such gorgeous colors and patterns. ;) I hope you have a marvelous day!

12. Just on eyes in general. I toyed with getting a doll to look *somewhat* like Gaiman's Sandman: Morpheus. I am a HUGE fan of the comics and the Endless. Just..how would I find eyes like Morpheus has? All black, no pupil or sclera, with starry highlights? It's just an interesting thought. Right now I don't have the money to indulge in something like that, and if I did..I have seen these other dolls..

13. I only purchase urethane or glass eyes. There are many other companies that make eyes & as long as you know what size to look for, you'll be fine.

I just ordered three pair from Mako Eyes & they look fantastic!

14. black beads might work Large Black Silver Spotted Czech Glass Round Beads 13mm 6pcs

15. I LOVE the Sandman books!!! You must spam us with photos when you find the right peepers and finish him. ;)

16. I am so glad to meet a fellow fan! It would take me ages since I wanted to make a Morpheus *and* a Daniel. Lucien would be ever so fun too, wouldn't he?

17. Oh! I've been playing with the idea of making a Delerium! Someone out there has a Bobobie Ariel Death!

18. Awesome!!! Gaiman is a genius. :3nodding: I can picture Daniel's robes...they would be really beautiful, but hard to make. Lucien would be adorable...teeny tiny glasses...and that wig...Hahaha, fun! Have a great day, Christant, and give us an update if you decide to make those characters.:thumbup

19. I hope you make her...that face-up would be to-die-for!!! :drool It's funny, Christant got me thinking right away yesterday morning about Death. She is my favorite character from Gaiman's older books. I already spotted a perfect wig for her, too:
      Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more
      I'm so inspired! Uh-oh, I may need a second job... :aeyepop:
      Thank you, and have a great day, Winterglow!

20. Another Gaiman character that would be awesome to doll-ify? Black Orchid.