1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos A Midsummer Night's Dream Series 2 Discussion!

Feb 10, 2011

1. Oh, poor girl...Wish you can get her back soon!
      Besides, the thing on A.Derek or A.Charlotte' s arm needs to be bended on our own, it is very easy to break! Please be careful to avoid any accident!

2. I just got my dolls today and at first i have no idea what that extra piece is for. It said arm on the sticker but i forgot until i saw the online pic. Is there even a possible way to bend that thing without breaking? It looks really hard to do. I'm probably just gonna leave it in the bag.

3. Is the bendable piece the lattice looking thing? If it's made from a plastic material at all, perhaps you can heat it up with hair dryer and then bend slowly? Make sure there's sufficient distance between the hair dryer and the item...

I have lots of PVC/vinyl figurines and to fix leaning/bending that's what I did to it.

4. I'm in the same boat as you (sad)
      waiting for the long weekend+ANZAC day to end now....

5. Oh that's good to know I have some Pinky St figures that are always leaning backwards! :)

6. Oh no Britt are they going to fix her for you?

7. Hahaha this is the first time I've ever wanted a long weekend to go quickly!

8. Best way is to heat slowly until is bendable, then bend it to the shape you want and then stick it in the freezer for 10 mins or so to let it set :D

@eviegirl & @Resin Angels I know right, I'm kinda torn between wanting to fast forward the clock or slow it down cause of the holiday!

9. I finally posted pics of the 3. They are on my Flickr page. The link is below my signature if anyone wants to see them :)

10. They are gorgeous Animedolls!!!!! Almost makes me wish I had bought an armoured kitty!!! lol

11. Oh, no. T_T My kitties arrived today and when I opened my A.Charlotte, I found that I also have a doll who suffered damage in shipping. One of the spikes on her shoulder armour was apparently rubbing against the side of her box and all the paint was worn off (it's all rubbed onto the side of the box, the bubblewrap, and the pillow, so at least I can prove it didn't happen after opening) and then it snapped off. I did find the piece in the bottom of the box, but since the paint's gone, it won't even look right if I glue it back together. :(

I still need to open my A.Derek to make sure he's OK, but it looks like I may also be in the boat of having to send my girl back. She's so gorgeous, I don't want to let her go, but I would like to get her fixed properly if I can.

Edit: Derek has paint damage in the same areas, but at least it's not broken. If I could find a similar paint, I could probably patch the paint well enough, but I'll contact Pipos to see what can be done.

12. Probably we could advise Pipos to provide a sponge bag for each doll like volks (actually for the set of limited Baby Cheshire, it had a soft cushion like bag but not only a pillow, and for Midsummer 1, there were two thick pillows, 1 in the bottom and 1 on the top. But this time the bubblewrap was not soft enough to fasten and protect dolls). The express company could damage their hard work and it also increased the cost of their energy and time when we need to send it back. For me, I would like to pay a little more to assure the dolls' arrival safely.

13. O noes! Seems like Pipos need some upgrade in their protective shipping department... Now I'm worried for my doll :(

14. I hope your baby arrives safely. D: It might just be a fluke... Unfortunately, they have so many sticky-outy-bits that I can see it being difficult to avoid any damage.

15. That really is worrisome :C I hope Pipos fixes all these paint problems quickly along with upgrading their packaging. I'm getting scared ;___;

16. I still want to order something else from them, but I admit it makes me a little worried about future purchases.

I did make a box opening thread, though.

17. I must say that their painting work is better and better but the material of pack is not as good as before (but I believe they paid great patience to make so many 'sticky-outy-bits' on each doll). Hope they will upgrade this part.

18. Ah! All these pictures are making me want one even more! ^-^ They are all so beautiful. Congrats to everyone who has recieved theirs, and I am sorry for those who will have to send them back because of damage... I was really impressed with the packaging when I got my Dark Alice, I wonder if the postal services are just getting sloppy with handling and tossing them around?

19. Their painting is really good, but in my experience with them there has always been a problem of it rubbing off too easily. X.x When I first got my Robin, her nose and tail blush began to rub off with very little contact. I don't know if it's the type of sealant they use, or if they simply do not seal at all after painting, but it is something I wish they would upgrade! I hope my Charlotte arrives safely. If so, I'm going to be coating her in another layer of MSC immediately.

20. I must say I am really impressed with the painting from what I have seen. It is a shame that it rubs off so easily. I love the face up on Charlotte. It looks so amazing in all of the owner pics I am seeing. I really hope the others all arrive safely!