1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos A Midsummer Night's Dream Series 2 Discussion!

Feb 10, 2011

1. wow *o* that faceup is STUNNING! Ive never been a big fan of charlotte (shes nice but never called to me..) but now I want one just for the faceup! oof.... decisions...

2. Ohhhh so the boy cat IS new if it's named Derek... I can't WAIT to see him!!

3. Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to resist Charlotte in armor, unless for some reason it's a sculpted armor 'body' and not just an outfit... and still holding out hope that Derek is a wolf!

4. I can't wait to see who Derek is.. I'm hoping he'll be a new sculpt, but you never quite know.

5. Oh, I'm in love with the new Charlotte! I missed out on the first Ltd. A Midsummer Night's Dream Charlotte last time with those gorgeous heel feet and have been kicking myself ever since!
      My daughter will kill me if I don't buy her! She keeps begging me to buy one of the basic Charlottes but wait til I show her the pics of the new version!
      Love the Victorian china-blue rose pattern tattoo over the left eye, and that dreaming / romantic head...gorgeous!

6. Well I still love the faceup on Charlotte but I don't like the outfit all that much.. If they do one with armor though? I'd probably be sold :D

7. Does anyone know if DDE will have the new releases? I was so sad to miss out on the last Charlotte and I'm thoroughly in love with this new one already. SOOO gorgeous!

8. I'm in love with the new Charlotte especially the Blue Rose one. I can't wait to see more pictures though along with the new Derek. So exciting!

9. DDE did not carry the original limited Charlotte or Demon so i doubt they will have these in.

Looks like they have the info on these dolls up, but not all pictures.

One of the Charlotte will be in armor. Sounds like the doll will have an armor body and you have the option to buy the normal body. I take it this means the armor will be molded onto the body and not something you can take off.

The normal armor body will have normal painting but there is also an option for special armor painting (limited 20 only) So only 20 buyers can buy this option?

I am dreading how much the prices will be due to all these option. I am really hoping to get one of each Charlotte (armor & no armor) and a Derek. I am also hoping to be able to afford to pay up in full to qualify for the prize doll drawing. I read that there are 2 dolls that will be given away. 1 special Charlotte and a special Derek (can't wait to see pics of Derek).

10. I hope the price for the o. charlotte is the same as her last release.... i have never ordered from pipos before, what is the longest layaway they offer?

11. Pipos do a 3 part/ 2 month layaway. You pay first part when you make the order and you pay the last 2 parts within 30 days apart.

I usually buy alot of dolls from Pipos and opt for the layaway but i really want to try to win one of the prize dolls (wishing :) and Pipos says layaway option purchases won't be able to join the drawing.

12. Oh wow isn't that prize Charlotte stunning!!!!

13. I hope you win! those prize dolls are gorgeous *.*

Thank you for the info! I couldnt find it anywhere on the site...

14. Yes she is :) I originally thought they would give out 2 prize Charlotte but now it seems there will only be one (does it mean she is OOAK) The other is a prize Derek. Wish i can have both :)

15. Oh, if you're planning on layaway, make sure you note that you're using layaway plan when you make payment. Also Pipos will not e-mail you asking for the paymants or how much to pay first. You have to divide the payment up and make them yourself. Once you're all done, post a message on their Q&A section telling them you just finished your layaway, just to get them to acknowledge it and change your order status.

16. Am I reading that to be eligible for the event prize you need to buy the entire series of three dolls? Or do you just need to buy one of the event dolls?

17. WOW it's very interesting

18. i believe you are eligible for prize if you by any of the dolls in the Midsummer's Night series.

19. I agree. You need only to purchase 1 but it has to be any 1 of the 3 new dolls.

20. Thank you for your help ^_^