1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos A Midsummer Night's Dream Series 2 Discussion!

Feb 10, 2011

1. That's good to know, even though I'm sure the other two dolls will be great I can't afford to buy all three let alone up front! This is the first time Charlotte has called to me as well, loving the tender eye version so very much - would be great having the prize version too Charlotte twins *dreams on*

2. *squirms* This is exciting~ >w<
      I love the faceup on the Charlotte, soooo detailed! @o@
      But what I especially love about the R.Pi's is their human hands, soooo graceful~...Hmm...maybe this time around I can snag some boy ones, last Midsummer Night's Dream release I managed to get some of the female human-ish hands and they're gorgeousssss~ <3

3. Pipos seems to be updating their site everyday with new products and pictures of the new limiteds. Now we can see both Charlotte's and Derek's armored forms. I'm surprised at how adorable and big eyed Derek is, I was fully expecting him to be the same sculpt as Demon. And the colors in the armor are spectacular! I'm hoping the armored Charlotte also comes with the outfit she has in the other listing :<

I'm in love with everything Pipos has been doing, I want so bad to buy everything ; ^;

4. Wowwww, the armored cats are so pretty! :D Luckily I'm not a huge fan or either (I don't like Derek as much as Demon, and I've already got a Charlotte lol!) so I'm safe! *whew!* I do really like Derek's facial markings, though! Stripies are so pretty. <33

5. I like Derek. He's cute... his look seems more in line with their Pi sculpts, or is it just me? Something about it....
      Though I actually prefer the charlotte/demon look, he's still quite cute! I'm just glad to see a new sculpt, I hope he becomes a basic. I wish the dreaming Charlotte would become a basic too but I doubt that.

I'd love to have some of that armor... but I have no money >_< And no actually use for it... it's just cool, haha.

I wish they'd have jointed bodies still *shakes fist* I don't understand why not when their Po11 sculpts do...

6. ^ Yeah, I definitely think his face looks a lot rounder and more Pi-like.

I think they'll also release the dreaming Charlotte as a basic, too, since they did it with their Dark Alice.

7. very pretty, but I am happily passing on all these kitties :)
      can't wait to see more pictures of them though

8. Is anyone else not a fan of the cream color? It kind of makes me feel like she's shaved...

9. I'd really been hoping to avoid getting sucked in, but I am now completely in love with armoured kitties. <3

10. The armored ones are really cool but they don't thrill me like the new regular Charlotte. Her dress is exquisite and she is just lovely.

11. I'd have to agree 100%. there!. My only wish is that there would be a 2nd body option so as to have a body for both dreaming and awake heads - or alternatively if the awake and romantic / dreaming heads are an option ...which may well be the case as her listing shows "Including : Head & Body & A pair of human hand, feet parts (tail part, beast parts, high heel parts)"...note Head not Heads... then this would equally solve the problem of having another floating head...would much prefer a pair of Charlotte twins! :kitty1

12. @JenKat: there's little to worry about for you, then!
      Pipos said this about the heads:

13. Ah, so A. Charlotte has two complete options?
      It sounds like you could order armor body, human body, oe head and r head for two complete Charlottes, right? She just would not have the human hand or high-heel feet like O. Charlotte does.

14. I think you'll be able to order the armored body along with only one head and one extra human body, if you'd like. What I believe Pipos meant was they won't permit the order of both faces in one doll's listing.

15. I may be the only one completely in love with Derek!? He's so sweet. <3 I really don't need another random anthro, but I have no self-control with Pipos.

16. Oh god, they're gorgeous. I'd love to be able to get both, and have them as guardskitties, but I already have a doll on layaway D: Why did you have to release them now, Pipos?! Why!?

17. Hm...so I've never ordered from Pipos before, but Armored Derek is quickly stealing my heart. Could anyone answer a silly question for me: are these dolls limited by order period or by a certain number of sets?

It looks like the special armor painting is limited to 20 sets, but I'm guessing that the armor body would still be available without the special painting for the rest of the order period...?
      I'm hoping so! ^_~

18. In the listing's descriptions you can find the ordering dates so I'm pretty sure it's a period of time we get rather than a limited quantity. You're right about the armor painting :]

19. While I do like the armor I dont really like the fact that you cant take it off... Guess I will have to wait for more pictures but I am so head over heels for o. charlotte. Maybe one day i can save up and get her a derek in shining armor <3

on a side note I like the off white skintone, it reminds me of those hairless Sphinx cats XD I just imagine her talking in this deep silky voice going "yes, tuna would be puurrrrrfect for dinner, dear" then If I had a gray derek he would be a russian blue with a thick russian accent of course! though I will most likely have to wait for either a new release or get him as a basic...

20. Derek is soooo CUTE :) I'm totally in love with him.

I'm happy to finally see pics of the 3. Hoping to see more pics soon as none of them shows the bottom half of the doll yet.

Sofar i am settling on O.Charlotte with half open eyes, A.Charlotte with open eyes and special painting on armor (fingers crossed this won't cost over $100 to do) and Derek with special armor painting as well. Don't know about getting extra bodies for the armor dolls. Probably will skip this option as i am planning on paying in full for this order.

Oh, also looking forward to seeing the outfit that they will be selling.