1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Nightmare Discussion

Aug 12, 2010

1. I can't wait to see the 'alice in nightmare' cat. I really hope it's an original cheshire (not the star cheshire). I've been pining for a creepy cheshire since their release. The bunny definitely looks like a modified dali to me. The eye and face shape is pretty much identical. I think the differences like the more pronounced nose, crease above the nose, and teeth may be just due to the face up or perhaps it is a modified dali, either way he is super cool.

2. I'm loving the Cheshire, It might be coming home with me now instead of getting both a normal cheshire and a star cheshire :doh

Can't wait to see the alice though.

3. Oh man oh man oh man. That Cheshire is creepy as hell! The rabbit's still my favorite, though. God, I can't wait to see more!

4. Not sure I like the wing on the cheshire's face up, but I'll wait for more pictures to see if I'm going to get him. He's so creepy! > w <

5. <3 Cheshires are creepy! That's why they are so cute! <3 I've always loved the original Cheshire's squinty eyes (though I love mine too!)
      Does it look to you that he is blue?

6. /sigh
      That rabbit is looking a lot less scary now ; ^; I really want clearer pics of his lilac resin!

7. Yeah I feel exactly the same way. I need to see more photos before I decide anything.

Is it me or does the Cheshire's resin look aqua-ish? Maybe blueish?

8. It looks gray to me, but it is hard to tell from that photo. The outfit looks interesting, hope some splits come up so I can get one.

9. I want to see the new Alice, she's sure to be creepy if the rabbit and cat are any indication. <3 Can't wait!

10. I want the Cheschire so much :D Layaway here I come!

11. Oooh the cheshire is so creepy! I like his outfit! Maybe my friend will want to do a split with me for it heehee

12. i can't wait to see the alice.. i'm loving the face-ups so far! :D

13. Ooooh Cheshire's resin is Mint!! He is really growing on me. I have to see Alice before I make a decision. I can not wait to see her.

14. Oooh! I love that bunny too :'3 Can't wait to see Alice..

15. Wow love the creepy rabbit and cheshire! Can't wait to see Alice...: D

16. YES! they did a Mint Cheschire once and I didn't order... I kicked myself for not doing it once it won't happen again.. I seriously WANT the Cheschire and I love the outfit!

17. Yeah, the outfits are super cool! The dark faceups are fantastic too....I wonder if there will also be other characters coming besides just Alice.

18. Just found this thread, i am so getting that new rabbit and Cheshire :)

Looking forward to seeing what else they have in store and crossing my fingers that i have enough for a layaway payment atleast :)

19. I'm really hoping DD has them since I need their
      layaway, there were a few that they didn't if I
      remember correctly....I love the Rabbit & Cheshire
      too. Hoping I don't also love their Alice though.
      Any thoughts on when they might release them?

20. It would be nice for DDE to have them since they offer 4 part layaway and Pipos only has 3 part layaway. Plus, i don't have to pay the high EMS ship if i get them from DDE :)

I don't know when they will be out or if DDE will carry these but it looks like DDE just updated to carry the new Pi basics. I so want to order those as well but really need to save my funds for these limited ones.