1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Nightmare Discussion

Aug 12, 2010

1. Did anyone notice that the announcement said Alice in Nightmare will be a PO11 Baby Alice.
      Am I mixed up? I thought PO7 was Baby Alice. It looks though that the mystery teaser picture must be the larger
      PO 11 Alice. That silhouette does not look like a tiny Baby Alice.

2. Picture of Alice is up! Oh my she is sooo pretty! I hope she'll be avaliable in normal skin as well, but I doubt it. I really don't need a white skin doll, but she is so pretty

3. I'm so impressed by Alice's outfit * A* I really want to see the 'half eyes' version, though. I'm actually really excited at the resin choices, they're all something we either haven't seen or haven't encountered in a while. The last doll with white resin was the White Queen, and I really didn't like her sculpt or face-up.

4. Where does it say there is going to be a "half eyes" version of Alice? And how do you know she is white skin? It looks almost lavender to me...

I was afraid to see the Alice, and I was right. I think I may have to have her now. The outfit is nice, but does'nt fit the character I have in mind for her. May have to do a split or something to save on shipping...

5. :D Ahhhh Alice is gorgeous! Pipos, you've done it again!

6. It says it in the News section, Pipos' DoA representative posted it themselves.

7. I was hoping she wasn't adorable but of course she's beautiful. I already have an Alice Jr but I need the tender version of everything I hold dear, haha! No, Pipos~ XD

8. Oh Man, I totally agree. Alice is gorgeous, just amazing. I wish she would come in NS too. I might get her anyway, she's just so complete. I love the outfit and make-up. Plus I'm a sucker for dreaming eyes. I just wish I didn't like the Cheshire and Dali too... I'm so relieved that I decided not to participate in the Fairyland event. Goo!

This might be a silly question but are Alice Jr and Mari the same mold? They seem really similar. I've been cruising flikr all morning, haha. Anyway, I kept mistaking non-default make-up Alices as Maris. I'd be interested on any input on this.

9. Does anyone is waiting for a Pipos Bao in Limited Edition? 0v0
      I think Pipos have released soooo many Bahas and Cheshires these years but no Bao at all!!!
      Foxes are beautiful animal, aren't they?
      I strongly suggest Pipos release a Limit Bao fullset in the near future, PLEASE~~!!!

10. I think you should go ahead and ask Pipos. The only difference I see in the two is that Alice's pout is alot wider, but that may just be the face-up.

11. Alice look so scary !!!!

12. Haha, yeah I guess she kind of does, but I think that's kind of the point. And even though she looks "scary" she's still very pretty, no? :)

13. I believe Alice and Mari is the same mold. Face-ups can make such a difference on the look. And oh no the half closed eyes are looking amazing! Afraid I might have to get her, despite white skin. So beautiful!

14. I love Pipos and am absolutely floored from the pictures of the dreamy Alice *o* I really like that they wanted to continue the story (and even call Lewis Carroll impatient xD) I hope she won't be too expensive, but I think I'm definitely getting her >w< I find everything about her so perfect~

15. Wowwww. I love that story they put up! Sounds so awesome. *___* I hope there will be even more dolls to this series in the future, it's so cool and creepy!

16. oh boy I am in love with both Alice and the cat... I even got a name for the cat (so yeah I'm pretty sunk I think) I am still waiting (im)patiently for sept 9th to make my final decision... can't wait for more pictures.

17. I love these new Alice in Nightmare dolls! They are all so creepy it's perfect!

18. Yes I agree! I adore Alice!!! She is stunning. I can't wait to order her. I actually love the Cheshire too, I didn't think I would but now that I have seen Alice, I think they would be dreamy together. I am super excited to see more pics on the 9th.

Oh and someone asked and I have a Mari and I think she is the same mold as Alice. Wow what a difference a face up makes.

19. oooh SQUEE!

New Alice now on list...

BTW - the Alice is a different mold from the others - but is the same sculpt in its different sizes... as long as that makes sense!

As far as I remember she is only available in WS.

20. Ahhh I need to have Alice! I think I'm going to be giving my little Amelia a new body. Alice would suit her character perfectly! And that dress!!! <3
      Definitely making that creepy little darling my early birthday/Christmas gift to myself!