1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Nightmare Discussion

Aug 12, 2010

1. D: Ughhhh, same. I hope I don't miss out, I have school until 2 tommorow ;_;

2. What? Limited quantity? Oooh nooo.. Now I'll never be able to afford her, or be online at just the right time to order. Oh well, good luck to everyone who wants to grab a nightmare:)

3. D: Ughh. How fast do they usually sell out?

4. These kind of releases usually last more than a week. I don't really see why they would sell out on the first day (much less first few hours)

5. Ohhhh thank you. ^^; Haha, I was just beginning to get stressed about it. Thanks so much.

6. I hope they release them early...
      here in germany it's 1:15 am.
      I'm tired as hell and actually I must get up early tomorrow....
      I've never wanted any limited doll/anthro before and now I'm afraid that I won't get one so I decided to stay awake x___X
      I. need. this. cat.

7. It's stated they will release them at 10PM Korean time, and limited quantity, not limited time. Taken from their news thread here on DoA. According to my clock thingy it's 09:10AM Korean time right now, so still 13 hours to go

8. it's 8:10 pm here in Korea it's presently 9;10 in the morning of September 9th... so I keep refreshing the site but with no luck yet. I am never sure if they mean their time or Western times. I do hope they don;t sell out fast. I kinda missed out on the zuzu delfs because of the time zone ;.; But even if they are limited they will stay on their site for a couple of days.

9. Thank you for pointing the exact time Lady Slepsalot... 13 hours means 7 am for me and I do have to get up early so:eusa_pray:atremblin I hope I make it

10. I somehow hope they mixed up PM and AM.... therefor I will check their site again in an hour...

11. I was thinking the same thing Solaria, would be so typical if I missed my first chance at a limited doll. But it's 2:25AM here and I'm getting sleepy :P still, not sure I want to take the chance and go to bed yet

12. I know what you mean Lady SleepsAlot. It's the same time here. I just cleaned my bath room just to keep me busy and awake oO
      I will definitely wat till short after 3 AM (our time) and if the site doesn't change I will go and get me some sleep

13. I asked Pipos about Alice and Mari too (as advised by Jirachi) and they said that the renewal version Mari has a different eye shape, I wonder if they were just referencing the dreaming eyes? I can't wait to see pictures of Alice though, I love everything but the white skin... I might hold out for another NS release. Or maybe trade this Alice for a NS one in the MP? So much scheming!

Good luck everyone, only a few hours to go!

14. I hope they make a lot of these so everyone who wants one can get one! :c Sadly I won't be getting one of these, but maybe I'll get a basic new rabbit in the future!

15. I am finding on the web that it is 10:25 am in Korea right now, so that means that the dolls won't be listed for 12 more hours? Is that right?

I feel like they won't sell out right when they are released, that is how it has been with Pipos in the past. Plus they should put up more photos and each doll should have it's own ordering page. Correct?

Still When Twiggy Yumi was released she sold out in two hours. I think that is pretty rare though.

Ugg I so can't wait.

16. mince I was wondering about the renewal head, I don't think it's the same as half closed eyes though, but I can't be sure. I would like to see comparison photos of old mari head and renewal head.
      gloomyerina 10:30AM right now, so it'll be 11 and a half hours. I really hope they won't sell out right away, I would like the opportunity to actually look at the photos and make up my mind before they are sold out :P And looking at previous dolls I would say that each of them gets it's own page with tons of photos and ordering options ^^

17. I'm really not so worried about them selling out too quickly ^^; Pipos has never been so popular (referring to limited quantity releases like Soom's), this is probably the most interesting release they've had, imo. The thing I'm most worried about is their price, specifically because of their 30% down-payment layaway rule.

Does anyone know how flexible Pipos would be regarding their layaways?

18. Ahhhh okay thanks so much, I was all confused. lol

Yeah in the past it has taken some time more then a few days for even limiteds from Pipos to sell out. Still I am going to wake up early and get my Alice right away.

19. Hmm... I'm having second thoughts about Alice now. Assuming she's at least $400 like Alice Jr. was, then possibly adding to that price given that she's limited quantity, I'm starting to think that's too much for me to spend on a Yo-SD sized doll. We'll see tomorrow, but I think I'll be passing on this sweetie due to the price. Maybe someday I'll get a Mari instead.

20. That's what I was thinking but I don't know if Pipos is the kind of company to really jack it up like that, you know? I'm hoping they'll be no more than what Demon and Charlotte sold for. They were, i think, equally intricate as these guys are.

; ^; oh, so many more hours until we find out.