1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos ~ Alice in Wonderland series 2

Apr 23, 2009

1. o_o To have my very own door mouse. That would be awesome. And another new cheshire!? Can you make my life any more complete Pipos??

2. the cat is interesting..but i'm saving up for my boy...

3. aww, another alice theme!

I hope that clock rabbit dali doesnt sell out by May 11th or so, haha... I really want to get him, and he's STILL available, so I hope with this upcoming new set people will overlook him still!

I wonder what the cat's expression will be? Maybe sad?

4. oh yay. I'm glad :) I hope there is a smaller version of Alice for us to consider.
      I'm happy if the doormouse is an anthro or Namoo - so cute either way :) I'm going to start looking for a little antique sugar jar to pose him in.
      and I doubt I'll be able to resist any rendition of the cheshire cat, so I'm glad there will be more! I'm glad I only got one last time now, I was so tempted by all three!
      I hope we get more pictures soon, teasers kill me!

5. I'm looking forward to seeing Alice and the new Cheshire. Couldn't grab him up last time because I wanted Mac more. :)

6. Wow, Pipos is moving along quickly! But I guess most people expected them to continue the Alice series. I bet the mouse is going to be so cute! I'm glad they are adding more animals to their line-up.

7. I desperately want Aliiiiiceeeee....in your opinion what would it be the date they choose??
      I will be out around the first days of may ...I hope they don't start selling until 5 of may or something like that....

8. Dang, so much interest. I'll have to be quick to get a Cheshire this time, no dilly-dallying while i decide, looks like a lot of people who missed out on the first batch will be going for this one! (yes, i'm being greedy thinking of getting yet another - but Pipos makes me happy :love).

come on Pipos, reveal the Dormouse mystery!

9. crap... a mouse...

Moussssssssssssssssssssssse

10. the door mouse is Namoo ...
      I just hope he is being released as a standard again ..

11. the "mouse" in the Dali pictures is Namoo - but it's not clear yet if the mouse release is going to be Namoo in a mouse outfit or a new mouse anthro sculpt. If Pipos has made any statement about this i'd love for people to share, beacuse i haven't found evidence one way or the other (except the Dali pictures and that the rumors that Namoo is supoosed to be re-released sometime this year).

Of course the OUTLINE of the mouse doesn't look like the Namoo sculpt in profile in the picture they released for the Wonderland series 2 (the cheeks are fuller and nose looks different in profile) to me, but that's my personal feeling and i'm not that familiar w/ Namoo being more of an "anthro" fan.

12. Oh, I see what you mean. Gosh then, I really hope it is another anthro. A mouse would be so cute! :D

13. But wait a minute, the mouse is listed as 'Junior PI' doesn't that mean it will be an anthro? I'm sorry, I guess I'm confused?

14. ... well part of the problem is that Pipos has never really explained the difference between "PI" and "PO" ... are the PI anthros only? Or is that a size designation where "po" is a MSD size doll?

15. Mmm, I see. Good point.

16. seriously itching for a chesire.. dont know how to explain to my boyfriend that yes im broke and yes i owe him a bit of money and yes were about to go on vacation but the smile will make me smile!
      must figure out my fanancail things lol

17. The little human sculpt is very cute, but is it just me that thinks is has a very large bum? I can't wait to see the sculpts up for sale

18. I was thinking the same thing looks almost like boobs on a bum :)
      Also the body looks smaller than an msd but the head looks like the same alice head from last time?

19. WooooW, what a mature girl body. I'm really curious about the faces^^