1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos ~ Alice in Wonderland series 2

Apr 23, 2009

1. I actually have a couple spampy made LTF tshirts that fit my Mac.

2. It depends on what you mean by "fit," though. I have clothes the same size, made for Yo-SD, and they absolutely are too large for the Pipos dolls. It's not to say that there aren't a few pieces here and there that might work, but saying that Pipos and Yo wear the same size in general is not correct.

3. In the original reply I said I was "guessing" never said it was definite. There is a 5 inch difference between the two and the shirts I had in mind are shorter than the others I usually get from her. YO clothes are not always a perfect fit for LTF either as two new nine style outfits I received are tight on my LTF's.

4. I ordered my no face-up basic cheshire on 8/16 and no activity on my order yet. Still says"Before Shipping". I wonder if they show the new released Cheshire in the next few days and I am madly in love with it, I wonder if they would switch my order over to one?

5. wow i forgot its basicly september now. my birthdays this month. i hope they release them before then or around my birthday. i dont wanna wait too long xD

thats wishfull thinking luckyl they usually take there time with these things. but ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

6. How big are the Po? I looked all over the website and couldn't find it..... Are they 11"?
      Also, does anyone know anything about the different color cheese mice. I have the original one, but all I could find on the website was the basic beige one.

7. My Theo, who is a Po, is about 10 1/2 inches tall wearing his wig and shoes. I just measured him.

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that the three colored Cheese mice were the prizes in the drawing Pipos had on August 20th. We should get to see at least two of them here, once the winners get them.

8. The sizes are listed under manuals. This is what it says:

PO11 - Body Size

Height : 26cm
      Weight : 220g
      Girth of head : 17cm
      Width of shoulers : 5.5cm
      Length of arm : 7cm
      Length of shoulder to wist : 3.1cm
      Girth of neck : 6.2cm
      Girth of chest : 11.6cm
      Girth of waist : 11.5cm
      Length of back : 5cm
      Girth of hip : 13.7cm
      Length of thigh : 5cm
      Length of waist to ankle : 7.8cm
      Foot size : 3.8cm

PO11 - girl Size

Height : 26cm
      Weight : 210g
      Girth of head : 16.8cm
      Width of shoulers : 5.5cm
      Length of arm : 7cm
      Length of shoulder to wist : 3.1cm
      Girth of neck : 6.2cm
      Girth of chest : (Large bust : 12.5cm / Small bust : 11.9cm)
      Girth of waist : 11cm
      Length of back : 5cm
      Girth of hip : 14cm
      Girth of ankle : 4.7cm
      Length of thigh : 5cm
      Length of waist to ankle : 7.8cm
      Foot size : 3.8cm

9. And Dali is the same size as the Bahas?

10. Dali Size:
      Height : 31cm (include ear length)
      Weight : 200g
      Girth of head : 16.4cm
      Width of shoulers : 4.5cm
      Length of arm : 8.6cm
      Length of shoulder to wist : 5.8cm
      Girth of neck : 5.8cm
      Girth of chest : 10cm
      Girth of waist : 10.8cm
      Length of back : 4.8cm
      Girth of hip : 12.8cm
      Length of leg : 8cm
      Length of waist to ankle : 8.2cm
      Foot size : 3.3cm
      Length of the tail : 2.2cm
      Length of the ear parts (A) : 11cm
      Length of the ear parts (B) : 8.5cm

Baha Size
      Height : 21cm (include ear length)
      Weight : 200g
      Girth of head : 17.5cm
      Width of shoulers : 4.5cm
      Length of arm : 8cm
      Length of shoulder to wist : 5.8cm
      Girth of neck : 5.2cm
      Girth of chest : 10cm
      Girth of waist : 10.8cm
      Length of back : 4.8cm
      Girth of hip : 12.8cm
      Length of leg : 8cm
      Length of waist to ankle : 8.2cm
      Foot size : 3cm
      Length of the tail : 7.4cm
      Girth of the tail : 3.3cm

12. So they are almost the same size - the big difference is in the bunny ears!!!

13. The teeth on the new Cheshires...eek! It isn't a new limited, it's a different sculpt.

14. Wow, I am not sure about those teeth! Liking the blue though. Can't wait to see the rest!

15. whaaaaaaaaah!!! ::scared::

(can't sleep, Cheshires will eat me :nowords:)

16. hm i really hope this isnt what there gonna bring out for the next alice LE's.. i duno if i like it yet @~@

17. I love the new cheshires! i should my brother and asked what he would do if he woke up with one of them next to his bed, and he said he would cry. i laughed so hard. Then he looked at me and said; "Don't you dare put those things next to my kids' beds when they visit."
      We've all agreed that i'm going to be the scary aunt in the future (he doesn't have kids yet), and i think these cheshires have even more afermed that! :lol: