1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos ~ Alice in Wonderland series 2

Apr 23, 2009

1. So excited! I missed out on Alice the first time around. Can't wait!!!

2. I agree! I can't wait to see the faces and clothing. :)

3. Isn't there two bust options shown there? That last photo looks like a smaller bust to me :)

Do you think Po-11 implies height or age?

4. Hmm, maybe the last picture is the boy body. Mad Hatter has to be male afterall :lol:

I really hope both Po-11 kids will have sad/serious little faces. I sooo don't want to want them :lol:

5. Baby got back in the second picture!

6. I hope its a bigger and smaller bust option, rather than just girl/boy. I really like their tiny bodies, theyre sculpted nice, but I wouldn't want a tiny with a big bust...
      looks so cute though!

7. Oh wow, Pipos humans! :O That body looks really cute! I agree though, I hope they have a small breast version... those boobs look silly on a child-like body :sweat

8. Ooh, I like the body! x3 I do hope there's a bust option like everyone else, though. I wonder how tall they are!

9. uh oh, I may be in trouble with a Pipos human doll. The PO looks so cute, and Alice will probably be even that much cuter.
      Agreed though, the bust looks wrong.

10. I really like the sculpt of the human dolls. I am bit surprised because I thought Pipos only did Anthro dolls. I think Alice is going to look really cute. Did it say how tall she and the Mad Hatter were going to be?

11. am i the only one checking up on the site daily to see if im doomed yet?

12. Haha, no you're not alone :lol: (though I'm checking...twice a day... :sweat)

13. I would say based on the scale of the body parts, and also the first pic where it's inside a shell, that it looks like it's yo-sd size.

Arrrgh... I need to learn to stop looking at new threads on DoA~~ T_T
      If they release an LE human doll painted by Docshul I don't know how I'm gonna resist! I was so sad I missed the Alice head, I had her in my cart but by the time I finished filling out my shipping info she was sold out. :(

14. i think i convinced my boyfriend not to hate me if i get a chesire lol xD now all i have to do is wait and see if hes the one for me SO EXCITED

15. i'm checking too :)

16. I'm checking too... :)

17. haha, i keep checking too. :)
      hopefully they will give us a release date soon so we know!

18. still no news? aaah when will they update?! im so curiouse to know how badly my bank acount will cry.. or if not :O

19. the wait is killing me.

20. I actually quite like the PO doll and her little bust. She looks so natural. =P I cannot afford another doll, but I too am checking the site every day. I want to see what PO looks like face on!