1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos ~ Alice in Wonderland series 2

Apr 23, 2009

1. They say it's blue... looks pretty green to me.
      Cute, but not sure.
      I wanna see mousies!

2. Can anyone tell me a good place to order clothes for my pipos?

I want outfits for my new guys along the lines of the limited doll outfits (i.e.-the FABULOUS outfits that the limited cheshire are wearing)

3. AAAAH IT'S SO PRETTY ♥

I looove the colors! 8D Blue/green resin? EPIC!

4. if i dont like the outfit im not sure if i would get him.. does anyone know of a good faceup artist tho that i can comish to maybe make the jack nicolson type grin on a plain chesire?

5. piffie -- if you browse around the commissonable forums youll probably find someone whos good at eyebrows or looks like they can do what you want.

6. The more i look at him the more i like him. I am so getting him :)

7. I'm thinking the same thing. ;)

8. yea ive been looking around. a lot of talent. just think i was looking for recommendations;)

9. hmm, I'm not sold - too similar to the one I already bought. As much as I would love to have him in every color, I've got to spread the money out. lol! Looking forward to the mousies. :)

10. The cat is so adorable! I'll have to add him to my wishlist! <3

11. hmmm, i have to say that the "reveal" of the new line is taking far longer than i expected. I'm actually happy about that actually since it means a little bit more time to come up with the money ... but i'm so curious! If the mouse is a new Jr-size anthro i'm in ... and if the Cheshire comes in a really cute outfit i'll be sorely tempted as well. lol, and i finally have 10 points to apply to my order :D

12. yea im kinda glad there taking so long to release. im still on the fence about the chesire but im afraid ill never have another chance!! he is growing on me but ide like to see an outfit since the "blue resin" is a bit green and when hes naked its too much green.. the eye brows kinda grew on me really does look like hes laughed way too hard or like hes made a joke only he loled at ^_^;

13. Ohhh, I'm a huge fan of Cheshie. Love the little nose!

14. wow they really are taking there sweet time on releasing more pics/more dolls in this line =s

15. They sure are! I was at least hoping for more pics by now *_*

16. LOL!!! now he's THAT much more appealing to me - that pretty much sums up my comedic stylings :lol:

17. haha yea i know! with that in mind hes not as deviouse as i wanted but hes really growing on me =)

18. Darn, and here I thought I was going to miss something today. Anxious for new pics!

19. I'd love some advice, if anyone can help :sweat -

I've just sold my Nintendo Wii, and now have enough money for one Pipo. I eventually want to have Bao, Cheshire and Dali (all in grey skin).

Right now, Cheshire and Dali are listed as 'basic', and are available to buy. Bao is obviously 'basic', but only offered during the limited ordering period.

My order of preference is Bao/Cheshire/Dali. But I'm worried that if I wait to order Bao, and then have to save up again for the other two, Cheshire and Dali might be discontinued or sold out by the time I can afford them.

Should I risk it and wait, or buy Cheshire now, to prevent missing him in future? Have we heard anything about Cheshire/Dali being discontinued? It's confusing me that they are listed as 'basic', but aren't apparently being released during the limited ordering periods *_*

20. Another option sharnofshade is that you can order Dali and Cheshire basics in greyskin through Denver Doll Emporium with a layaway freeing up your finances a bit to buy any possible limiteds or Bao directly through pipos.
      Just a thought! I haven't heard anything about Cheshire/Dali being discontinued, just that pipos is changing the way they sell dolls - distinct ordering periods instead of always taking orders. :)