1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Wonderland Series 3!

Sep 5, 2009

1. I didn't know that they had removable teeth. That's pretty neat.

2. Also, I think the orange cat looks creepy because of the middle position and small size of his eyes.

3. it's like a Prince concert gone awry.

4. lol. all they want is your extra time and your ... kiss :aheartbea

so are you getting them? you know we all live vicariously though your Cheshire Army ;)

5. I'd give anyone a dollar if they'd be willing to give one of these guys a kiss :) lol!

unfortunately not, i'm getting ready for surgery so i needs to keeps the cash close for all those wonderful medical bills i'll be getting :(

what about you? taking the dive?

6. Sadly no. I might get another Ringo if they get re-released for Christmas holiday but other than that these guys don't tempt me. (and i hope your medical issues turn out ok and don't whollop you too bad in the wallet)

7. masao626 and Jolarocknrolla, I don't understand how you cannot be feeling these?!
      Maybe I like them so much because to me, they look more like the real cheshire from Alice in Wonderland.
      Add I love the Edwardian prince costumes!

8. They did? Ahh :o
      The more I look at them the cuter they look! D: *want*
      Dunno about the outfit though.. however I have to say I love that fur collar.

9. trust me, i feel them. i'm just trying to pretend i don't because i can't bring them home.
      unless i can manipulate an early christmas present from my boyfriend :sneaky

10. thankies, my friend. it's been a gonzo year of awesome awesomeness. looking forward to it being over :)

11. ahh, interesting theories about the teethplate/painting. that would be cool if they could swap I think!

what color resins are these? green like minty? and is that orange like the cheese mouse? I'm trying not to double up, but the outfit on the orange guy is so much cuter. decisions... decisions...

added:
      oh! and the green kitty has 2 different colored eyes :) cute!!

12. That would be too cute!

At first I wasn't too excited but the more I look the more I like them! I love the both the outfits so that is going to make it really hard for me to choose between the two. I don't want another one the same color as my Lucian (Shy) but the teal outfit is winning so far.

13. I am actually not crazy about the outfit but a quick research on the forum led me to believe that it is actually kinda hard to buy clothings for these little guys? And between the two the teal outfit is cuter.

14. I am definitely not an expert on the clothing. I did find that DDE has a section of the Wee Wardrobe dedicated to Pipos but not much there to choose from right now.

Lucian stays in his default outfit, but that's ok because I think it's cute. I thought about volunteering to send one of my kids to spampy so she could make a pattern for them, but I am not sure how swamped she may get or if she'd be willing to make clothing for a new line.

15. do a quick search of the marketplace for "Pipos", in my experience the Cheshires and Bahas can share clothing, you just have to be aware of which tail you have and what the opening is like in the back so the tail will fit (this is especially important when buying pants).

16. I just noticed these 2 don't have eyebrows. Is it just me or are the teeth on the orange one different?

I am loving their outfits (the prince concert gone awry is perfect!). I would love to get both, but I am not sure I can even get 1 at this point.
      *needs*!

17. i wonder if u can request for them to put eye brows on, maybe thats one of the things that just looked a little off to me. does anyone know if pipos does request makeup?
      and yea the teef on the orange one are diff i think they took out the bottom row to show how versatile the removable teeth can be for them

18. I love them!
      I'll miss the older ones though, hopefully I can still grab one of them!

19. feels like ive been staring at these new cheshires foreverrzzz when will they release pics of new dollieeesss *whiney today*

20. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Missy!! You are having quite the time :(
      May your grinning cheshires bring you a speedy recovery :)