1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Wonderland Series 3!

Sep 5, 2009

1. Hehe, I actually JUST bought my cheshire the day these guys came out. I saw it and wanted to dress it up like Lackadaisy's Rocky. I like the new ones, but I am glad that an old one is on it's way to me, as I like the expression more. Might just be pics though, i look forward to seeing more of the new sculpt ^_^

2. Question for people who had experience with the Cheshire before... how does their limited edition work? Is it a time-limited or unit-limited?

3. Sofar for Moody, Shy & Joky, those 3 were unit limited. But with Minty, he/she was time limited. Don't know yet about the new ones. I'm kinda hoping for time limited so i'd have time to get funds to order :)

4. Darn, ok. Are they very united limited? Like, ONLY 10 EVER?!
      Or fairly reasonable? I'd love to get a Cheshire this time around but it's the end of the month and you know how it is >.>

5. I adore them, but I wouldn't be able to sleep in the same room as this doll. I'd have to lock it in the closet every night! ((Do you think it could get out of the closet?~))

6. cheeshire gets better every time...I though the previous one was very cool but this one is stunning!!!
      If I only can afford one...

7. aaaaw the queens are so cute with there pucker lil lips

8. When they were piece limited there were 20 of each Cheshire (so 60 total). It didn't take long for 'Moody' and 'Joky' to sell out last time, but still not just in minutes or hours like I've seen with other websites and there were a few 'Shy' stragglers that stayed in the shop for a while. HTH :) and I hope we get a date soon - I always get nervous that I'll miss the release. :lol:

9. I thought it took several days for moody and jokey to sell out. Cuz I didn't buy mine the first day. I dragged my heels at the price.

10. Awww, I love the Shy one. <3 Really too bad at the time of the release I thought... Naaahhhh I don't want that. Funny how it changes >.>

11. I totally agree! But they are adorable cats....eh but when u wake up in the middle of the night and you see them leer at U...that's a bit freaky... But i adore them!!

12. -I'm with Rosella on that one. I keep checking the site to see if they are up yet. They were supposed to be released on the 20th but we are past that now. Does anyone have an ETA on the release date?

13. I emailed Pipos and they told me they would be released for sale on Setp 30. They will be on a time base, rather than amount.

14. AWESOME! thanks Gloria <3

15. Yeah. I so wanted them but know i can't afford any. But if it's time based (hopfully selling for a month like last time) then i may have a chance to come up with some extra funds in time.

16. I'm really glad these are a TIME based limited!!!!! it gives me plenty of time to save up then...i love that gingercat...he looks insane XD

17. That is AWESOME news!
      Thank you so much for sharing! Gahaha you are SO coming home this time Cheshire cat.

18. Thank you Gloria! :)

I love time limited because everyone who wants one can get one and I don't have to get all crazy, planning to be online at a certain time.

19. aaah.. were buying a house and im talking myself out of the orange cheshire but hes being released the day after my birthday.. am i making the right decision?

20. Congrats on getting a house.. But you should get that cat for your BD.. I think Pipos does 60 day layaway so that might work.. and maybe DD will get them and they also do layaway.. So there just might be a good chance for you to have your Cheshire:)