1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos: Alice in Wonderland Series 3!

Sep 5, 2009

1. xDDD I want one..it made me giggle. 8DDD~ I has no money though ;;

2. Wow. I love these new Cheshire cats. The colors are really wild, too. I wonder how much they will be. But, anyway, now I'm looking forward to when these are released

3. These would look great next to a gothic Alice!! Now if only I could find a MSD-sized cleaver...

4. yea ive been thinking about layaway as well. i think ill be ok as long as they rerelease the old cheshire again and make a blank set available.. i know ill have money again one day~

5. I don't think they will be releasing any of the old cheshires again.

6. well they have on there news feed that there is a "temporary" sold out notice on the cheshire basics.. i hope they keep to that

edit: nevermind thats not on the cheshires. so its now or never!!

7. I asked them a long time ago if they would consider a special makeup request on a curo and they politely declined suggesting that it was something they might think of offering in the future. Not sure if they'd do it now or not.

Gloria, belated thanks from me too for that very important info! :fangirl:

There's definitely a lot of interest in the new Cheshires but I've gotta say that it's the red Queen that has stolen my heart. What a gorgeous face! Those little heart shaped lips! To die for....

8. Sept 30th for the release hey? Wiiickkedd. That's like, 4 days away, I cannot wait! Still kind of debating if I'd like both the grey and the orange Cheshire kitties, does anyone know what they'd like for sure?

9. .
      So, what color is that Cheshire in the pink outfit? Next to Moody it looks green, but next to Minty it looks grey. *_* I'm feeling a bit colorblind . . .

10. aah my, i do want a pair~~
      i prefer these to the old cheshires. They look less scary in my opinion! xD
      And I really adore the outfits <3

11. The Cheshires are really cute, but I'm not sure that I would want to buy one. If I did buy a kitty, it would probably be a regular little kitty that is cute, instead of crazy.... lol.

12. i did a quick search but i couldnt bother being too deep in it..
      does anyone know if pipos does request face up tweaks? like ive seen them change the color of the nose once for a special ocasion i think, but what about adding things like eyebrows? or a mark of some sort? do u think they would do something like that?

13. Oh yeah, they changed the color of my Minty Cheshires nose XD I've also seen that someone requested that they didn't paint eyebrows on their Shy Cheshire, and they did it how they asked~ So I think they are OK with making minor changes, but idk about major ones:)

14. awsome. did it cost u extra?

15. I just noticed today it says "Minty"... I am a bit bummed cuz I'd want a Grey one... though now, it isn't like it is very apparent.

16. Ahhhh, that is a bummer. :/ I might have to pass on him, then. T__T

On the other hand, he'll make an awesome pair with the girl minty! *O* I hope somebody ends up with both and shares photos!~

17. I am soooo happy that they will be available for order for a whole month :) I am so broke right now but really want them all. This will give me a good amount of time to get enough funds together for their layaway plan.

It says they are including a free Mad Hatter chess piece for the limited dolls. I wonder if it's the original one of a new type.

Also might i say that the new basic Mari is so pretty. I love her face up more then the original basic Mari. But since i already have Alice, i would be passing on her :)

18. I like the orange cheshire...my 18 yr. son even likes this one and he's not so crazy about my other bjds.

19. the red queen really is sweet with her lil heart shaped lips xD..

so im still trying to talk myself out of it, but my boyfriend and everyone around me says i should go for the orange, i can use the birthday money that i get. plus hes just so cute <3

20. oh my! I have been going back and forth in my mind if I really need another cheshire and I just saw the little hook hand parts you can get and :doh I need it now. It kills me it's so cute and perfect. I'm going to request eyebrows though, I hope that works out - it's the only thing I think is off. I'm getting the Minty guy. :)