1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos' Baby Cheshire Cats

Dec 13, 2009

1. Jeez, if DDE get's them, I may have to get a limited minty as well!

2. Pipos has just announced that if at least 5 buyers step up to it before Jan 10, they'll happily cast them all beige baby Cheshires. They want us to do it by group order, however.

If someone is willing to begin a GO for them, please do!

3. I'm actually interested in a gray skin Robin but i already ordered a beige Robin, gray Rooney, basic Noel & limited gray Cheshire. But if i see anyone doing a GO for them, i just may be tempted :)

4. I'm eagerly waiting for my Baby Grey Cheshire o3o I even went out and got the other gift head a faceup too! I'm super excited :D this is my first fullset doll! And I couldn't resist him! That Honey head is just wayyyy too cute <3

5. Congrats, Alogue! I can't wait to see yours!

I'm still too new here on DoA to start my own GO, otherwise, I would probably do it.

6. I hope someone sets a up a GO for those adorable lil beige babies! I really like the naughty face, it reminds me of my own cat, cookie......god pipos why must you do this to us?!

7. If five people want a beige cheshire I can add it to my beige Rooney group order. But it will only go through if I get enough Rooneys since I won't be buying a cheshire and thus can't run the order for them alone :sweat

8. Thanks Celesse, any takers?

I'd love to hop on, but I won't know if I have the money untill around when the ordering period ends.

I'm going to advertise your Rooney thread in my siggy. I'm going to fight for these specials!

9. I went ahead and added beige Cheshires to my group order with conditions. If we get at least five of them they'll be ordered with the beige Rooneys (provided we get enough of them too) :)

Edit: Woo! Thanks Ellanie! I hope we can get enough interest! And as long as you make it within the time frame you can join, so just let me know if/when you get the money!

10. Hey, since the Beige Cheshires are now a part of the GO, you should drop that in the news discussions, too. It'll spread interest for both dolls.

Oh, I hope this works!

11. *sigh* I am so tempted by the beige Rooneys - I don't think it's going to be possible for me to pull that money together in time though. Holiday shopping has killed me. :(

For anyone who has ordered a new pipos baby, I started a general waiting room for pipos dolls - come and help ease the agony of waiting! :)

12. Beige cheshires?? I'm so confused... are they beige basics?

13. Pipos are willing to take special orders such as a baby Cheshire in beige, Robin in gray and so forth. Colors not offers for normal ordering. But you must order 5 of the same characters/colors to apply for the special order.

14. I got my shipping notice yesterday for my Baby Cheshire :D and it says he's already at JFK *_*

15. Since all mine are on layaway for the next 2-3 months, i can't wait to see everyone's pictures :) Please do remember to post some.

16. Mine is somewhere between Chicago and here (Ohio). I'm hoping maybe she'll arrive tomorrow. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures! :)

17. Wonder why their limiting colors like that. Like beige robin but no beige cheshire.

18. My baby cheshire arrived today! And he's darling! 8D I just love him to bits!

19. Congrats alogue! We need pictures! I'm hoping mine might be waiting for me when I get home from class today. :)

20. When did you order yours? Because mine just showed up at 4!