1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos' Baby Cheshire Cats

Dec 13, 2009

1. Lots of lati yellow/pukifee clothes fit - the body dimensions are the same, the cheshires are a decent amount shorter though. Everything my cheshire is wearing comes from my pukifee's wardrobe.

2. Where are "adult" cheshires?
      I have Rudolf, but I have to make up it.
      I lost hook of his leg, and I must waiting new one.

I like to see other owners cheshire.
      Maybe I didn´t found or Iam blind.

3. OH I do so love that gray kitty :)

4. sigh, its taking them forever to prepare my oder

5. So I thought I would try and bring this thread back to life! lol

I received my lil one today though he/she is totally bigger then i imaged but still adorably awesome! and still needs a faceup and needs to let me know whether or not its a he or she lol

So presenting Sly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Naughty Cheshire Cats so cute!I like mint green resin.

7. yea lol they sooooooo are. The mint green ones are actually the bigger cheshires. asfar asi know lol but it is awesome! lol imagine if they came out with these babies in those colors lol

8. Oh they have Minty babies! They cast them in 3 colors. Mint, Grey & White. :)

9. omg i only knew about the grey and white!!!!!!!! lol *runs to look at pipos*

10. I believe they released Mint in the limited edition.. only in Grey and Mint. :<
      The baby is so cute! More pics perhaps with posing and tail swapping? :D

11. you're right...should of been more clear...all I meant was that there is a mint baby...i considered buying the mint but already had the mint Cheshire!

12. awwwwww cool, did not know! lol andof COURSE! MOST DEFINITELY! lol

13. Is very interesting :) And Pipos is a guarantee of quality...

14. I have no complaints what so ever with Pipos. I have a Baha kitty and even then they were making lovely dolls. Although! Their kitties now have better range of motion and TAILS! <squee> But yeah...love em!

15. Well I quess better now than never. I ones promised a picture of my baby cheshire minty and now I have taken it! She has default face-up and default eyes. So here is my Mimosa

[​IMG]

16. Oh the mint in that size is charming.

17. Eppp!!!!!! Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!

18. I just received a minty Baby Cheshire today :D Right now, s/he is eyeless and faceupless so it doesn't seem worth showing a pic right now but once I have eyes and a faceup, I will come back and post mine too. :D

19. I took a picture today of my big mint Cheshire with Jam mouse. My baby Cheshire is with RavenDolls getting a new face and body. Can't wait to see what she has done! Took two pictures actually. One in the natural evening light and one with the lamp on. The lamplight makes the mouse look evil doesn't it! The Cheshire looks like he is up to no good no matter the lighting. <wink> Bye!

[​IMG]

20. Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention that my Mimosa is Honey head. I splitted her and my split partner got Naughty head, outfit and second body.

That Jam is very cute! I love it!