1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Baby Fox: Robin

Jun 21, 2008

1. Do they do an ivory?

2. The first Bao limited and Bao Basic are in ivory coloured resin.

3. Awww... pipos is evil. Not right now, but eventually I'm going to have get one of these cute little guys.

4. The little pauper Robin kills!!! I'm gonna have to have one at some point, I think he'll be my J.I.D. Boy's pet!

5. The first Bao was a boy this one looks more like a girl, that is great , I can make a whole Fox family!

Geri

6. gah robin is so adorable :D but.......each one looks very much like a girl, the faceups are lovely but very pink and i was hoping for a little boy lol:sweat

But since they put up quite a few versions of rooney and ringo, its possible theyl bring out some more fullsets for robin i suppose? anyone else have any ideas about if this'l be true?

7. I wish they would have done a basic that looks more like the basic bao. :( The Sugar Robin does look more like the brownish basic, but I don't really like the white.

8. I caved and bought Sugar Robin. I'm actually really happy that the white was done with brownish tones, I think the white would look good with my geisha boy but the pink would have looked a little weird.

I'll most likely be selling her outfit though, aside from the socks... 'cause I'm a nerd and am giggling madly over having a fox in socks.

9. Pipos told me they don't have plans right now to make Robin in the ivory resin colour. :(

10. awwwwwwww i just saw him/her, Robin is soooo cute! I must have it!!!
      welll after......I manage to get Toko's body that I've been putting off for...forever....

11. That seems a little odd, unless they just don't have it/can't make it for some reason. Maybe if enough people request it they'll get the hint that it will sell?

12. So cute! I love the Prince story too! I think Pipos really pays attention to what we are looking for as doll collectors. :D To their best advantage...haha.

13. Oh no, the ivory is so popular. Maybe they will wait and see how the others sell first.

14. ...although i am buying one. like WHOA....

i am actually a -little- dissappointed in the robin.

I really like how the Heero and the Baha kitties have several different face up options...all the limiteds look pretty unique, and each one has character...

i loved the rooney bunnies for the same reason...the little angry baby boy was just adorable....

but for some reason, the bao and the robin just don't pop out at me. i might be a little biased because i love the foxes and wanted them to do something unique, but for instance, the first limited bao and the prince bao have basically the same face up; it is the same sort of serene, delicate look.....i had hoped they would do something, oh, i dunno.

different <: \

15. I want a feral looking little fox that loves to hide in my SD girl's hair.

or something. :sweat

I may get a basic in the future, but ivory, yes Onnawufei, I do wonder why they don't, they still make the Basic Bao in the ivory resin, or so it states on the sales page for that doll.

16. I actually agree. :/

I love that they made a WHITE bao, but the face-up looks like the last Limited Bao. ;o; I was hoping for a different expression or something like that.

I still want to buy him, and probably will, but yeah, I definitely agree. :X

17. aww he's so little!

18. I know this is the Robin thread but does anyone with a Rooney or Ringo know if they can wear smaller eyes? I'm hoping I can give my girl 14mm eyes even though she takes 16mm.

19. You might get more answers posting in picture requests or rooney and ringo discussions. Good luck on finding your answer.

20. Here you go ! for they bunny they fit fine, he is wearing 14 mm mystic they are not round eyes they are typical flat style eyes with a dome. For the cat they also looked nice but they show more white than the cat normally would have cats don't show any white in real life. Bunnies also very little or none. But I like the 14mm in both.

[​IMG]