1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Baby Fox: Robin

Jun 21, 2008

1. She's incredible! And I can hear her calling! LOL

2. Aww... she is very sweet!

3. :lol: Sometimes they look pretty wide, but I've also seen some pics of fennecs with Dumbo ears! They are very expressive creatures, too, so if the fox's ears are pricked forward then maybe that's what Robin's ears are like.

Some more pics:

Look at her cute belly button!
      [​IMG]

Dressed in her Sugar outfit, and the cute companion Pipos sent with her, so she wouldn't be lonely.
      [​IMG]

In her lovely picnic dress:
      [​IMG]

And, to my horror, she already had her first faceplant immediately after I started playing with her! The elastics are very springy and I was trying to pose her. Holding on to her legs to stand her up, the rest of her body crashed downward and her forehead hit the edge of the Pipos box! :doh There is a very slight yellow mark, but I don't dare try to Magic Eraser it because it is on the brown shading of her head. Also, it may serve as a reminder of how careful I should try to be (she is my first BJD so I'm new to it all!).
      [​IMG]

Hope no one minds the many pics! I am just so excited to have her home! Urushi-kitty, maybe there's a Robin waiting for you to take home...;)

4. OMG thank you for the pic of her in the picnic outfit! I was thinking about buying it for her but wasn't sure how it would look.

5. oh Hallette! She's so sweet! :aheartbea but no..I prolly won't get a robin for myself...but for my close friend who looooooooves foxes..cause they remind him of me:) And your lil one just sealed that! could you please send me pics so I can show him? I want to make sure he likes it...before I buy it for him.

6. Hi imhitomi! Glad I could help with the picnic outfit! It is super cute on her. It kinda reminds me of a baby's nightgown.

pm'ed you, Urushi-kitty!

7. thank yous I replied! Does your lil one have a name by the way?

Robin is too cute....I think my friend would like him/her!

8. Thanks!

Her name is Fern, and more pics in this thread.

9. aww that's such a cute name!:D okies, i'll go looksies.
      I wonder if anyone else has a robin....

10. At one beautiful day I am going to have my own lovely Robin.... I hope.:sweat

In meanwhile, it's nice to see user pics of her.:)

11. kekeke. my sugar robin is shipping out from Dolls & Friends 2maro!! :D

12. [​IMG]

My girl arrived! There are more pictures in the box opening thread. ^ ^

13. YAY, imhitomi! More Sugar Robin love!!!!! :aheartbea I lurv how mesmerizing her purple eyes are. Congrats! You've waited patiently!

14. i have a sugar robin and a bao

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

she is to cute for words <3

15. *Squee!!* Thanks for posting all the pics of the sugar robin! I am totally in love with her! I especially like how cute she looks in absolutely everything! Pipos is going to kill us with cuteness.

16. Would anyone happen to have a picture of their Robin in 14mm eyes or would be able to take one? I'm hoping to get some new eyes for mine, but I was thinking about getting a slightly smaller size... If you have some spare 14mm eyes around that you would be willing to pop in, I would greatly appreciate it!

17. Awwwwwwwww! They are so cute!
      Gah! My poor wallet, I must have one of them.

18. DO WANT. 8D
      ...and would buy if Mum and Dad wouldn't kill me for spending money on not-college-related things... TTwTT

19. This is the darling that made me buy an anthro doll. I wasn't seriously interested in any of them before. I am buying her from another DOA member. Will Lati Yellow clothes fit her? I have a couple of Lati patterns I want to sew while I wait. The measurements seem like they are dead on. I am hoping someone has tried them.

Edit to add:
      I got my baby! She is a basic Robin I named Sakura. Her arrival thread is here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3904382&posted=1#post3904382

Lots of pics in the arrival thread!

20. I have been trying to modify other patterns to fit Robin, but she has proportions that make it difficult to just resize another dolls pattern, so i have created patterns just for her. I have a pair of pants made so far. Here they are. Sakura is wearing a robe that came with a Mattel Loving Family furniture set.
      [​IMG]