1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[PIPOS] Baha tail !! Curo ear parts + News

Nov 16, 2007

1. You mean, a Baha with a different mouth? A open one or something like that?

If there were any new animals to come, I'd be all for a sheep (I LOVE sheep since reading "Glennkill"!) or a bear. Bears are so cute!

2. Oh Yes I think they mean a Baha with a smaller mouth (not mouse) but open eyes! ah well I guess we have to wait for them to confirm. People have been asking for a similar one to the Halloween one with the small mouth and open eyes. Right now we only have the sleeping one with the smaller mouth.

3. Ops, sorry ^^; I made a mistake. I edited my thread. Yes, smaller mouth+open eyes is right. (But mouse is sounds interesting to me also. haha.) Thank you !

4. how far in the future do you think you will have the black baha?

5. Will there be a black curo anytime soon?
      *can't wait*

6. Black resin skin doll takes long time than we thought..we're trying our best effort to release in this year !
      But, black resin curo is not yet ^^; (Finish update first..)
      Thank you !

7. mmmm and Has black baha a sleeping face?
      *////*
      Thanks for response all our questions! Your are very gently ^^

8. I can't wait to see the Tail! Will it be jointed or one piece?
      I Love the Kitty I need to Adopt one =3

9. Baha's tail will be jointed ^-^ and we're thinking about black baha's detail.
      Baby size baha and curo will be cute !!! Thank you !

10. i was thinking of getting a alice pig doll til i found this thread. i will happily wait for a black baha. will the black baha have a tail too?

11. We're trying to make black resin baha now. So with tail or not doesn't decied yet^^ Thank you !

12. I can't wait for a pink Curo! Is there any chance you'd make a spider doll? I'd love you forever if you did!

13. Once the tail is released, will you have the option of purchasing Baha without the tail? Or will the tail be removeable? =^^=

(excited for black baha :D)

14. I have read many would love a smaller version of Baha, so baby size sounds like a good idea! How small would baby size be?

I am seconding Echo's question, it would be great to have a removeable tail, maybe magnetic, so we could have option of with or without. And then Pipos could make different types of tails for the future so Baha can be more customizable?

That way, if magnetic, maybe easier to modify older Bahas so they can have tails? but I'm not sure if the torso/hip area was solid..

15. Soooo cute >w<

Are you guys thinking of letting Baha & Curo have a regular option of a red color scheme (like the Alice Baha & Curo)?

16. Cool! It's too bad I bought one and didn't wait. Are you ever going to make blue or green resin?

17. We haven't think about blue, green or red colored doll +^^+ (We'll keep in mind.)
      And baby size means like around 14~16cm.. But not finish yet ;&#12610;;..
      I've been thinking about magnetic tail , but for this , we have to custom all previous baha bady. (This is the problem..we're still trying the best way to give them a tail.)

Thank you !

18. Actually what I meant by red in color was the blushing on ears and face ^w^; (Like the Alice version of Baha and Curo).

But I can't wait to see the baby Baha and Curo omggg *0*

19. Will the little Curo have optional ears like regular Curo, and will they have the floppy ears version planned as well? Just wondering. :aheartbea

20. We haven't decied about baby curo's option parts yet. ^^
      Thank you !