1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Basic Cheese Mouse

Jul 22, 2009

1. Thanks Masa and Rosella! And congrats to you Jola ~ <3

...now I have some work to do with little Carbuncle before I get more pictures of him xD

2. Congrats to both of you! The little green and blue mice are adorable.

3. Jola - she's gorgeous! I love the pastel resin. Thanks for sharing a photo. I'm off to check your gallery post now :D

4. [​IMG]

I finished modifying my little Green Cheese. I used an old leftover Mac tail and colored it green, painted the nose slightly so it was black, and added a forehead jewel. I couldn't resist attempting a Final Fantasy cosplay with the green mousey x3

5. Aww! S/he looks adorable! c:

6. Lizduck - oh wow - that tail looks great! you did an amazing job! :) I also really love the nose when its black, it stands out a lot more! :aheartbea

7. Hi I am brand new here and I found this forum thru my search for Alice Cherry Blossom. While I wait to one day get my hands on her, I found the Mouse by Pipos, I collect mice and instantly fell in love. I got her yesterday and changed it's face a little but I have no idea what size shoe and clothes to buy. I made her a little dress just so she didn't look so naked. Please help , does anyone know what size she wears?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Denver Doll stock Pipos and they have a large number of outfits and shoes. If you email them, they should be able to help you with sizing etc and they're located in the US with reasonable shipping to overseas people. www.denverdoll.com Otherwise try the Anthros section in the size specific discussion thread. The thread for the pipos cheese mouse is here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311139

9. Cheese can wear clothes made for Lati Yellow size. You can find lots of clothes in this size on Etsy.com. Hope this helps!

10. This helps sooo much. Thanks for the info.

11. Wow! I'm in love with this doll. Must. Have. One. I hope they are around for a little bit so I have time to raise a little bit of money. The custom ones are really awesome!

12. Yay for being able to wear Lati Yellow stuff! There's scads of that out there. I too have fallen hard for the cheese mouse and I don't even collect mice.

13. Jola I love the dresses your 2 cuties are wearing, where did you get them?

And congrats on winning Blue Cheese.

14. I love that sweet little mouse. Kim

15. Jola Thanks for the info on the dresses the buttons they use, are sweet..

16. The little mouse is soooo adorable and cute!!!

17. Oh dear! I think I have found my next family member. I'm sure my kitty would get along fine with this cutie. Thanks to everyone for sharing your darling dolls!

18. Great pics!! This mousie is tooooo adorable!