1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Basic Cheese Mouse

Jul 22, 2009

1. I liked the limited time caramel cheese mouse, but they're sold out.:,(

2. Here is my Cheese Mouse whom I have named Brie! For some strange reason I felt compelled to dress her in a boys suit and then add a pretty hairband so it is a kind of odd look. She is so cute though, her eyes are amazing.
      [​IMG]

3. She is just adorable. Cute little outfit.

4. I love this mouse, she is very very adorable.

5. For a long while, I kept thinking and heavily considering getting a Pipos Basic Cheese mouse, after reading 'The Tale of Desperaux' to my nieces. I'm still thinking about it.... ^^

6. They really are amazingly cute, and considering the price of them compared to most BJDs I'd really like to get one, but I don't have the money at the moment. D:

7. Ohh I'd be interested in a New Mouse! I loved the original one but didn't know about it in time to buy it.

8. I broke down and orderd a basic Cheese mouse! I am super excited to get her!She will be my first animal bjd. I just couldn't resist her charms! I plan on naming mine Brie as well, I hope that doesn't bother you PrincessStarBurst? I swear I thought of doing so before I saw your post. I think you sold yours though?So hopefully it wont bother you.

I adore cheese..its my favorite food an Brie is my favorite cheese,so I just have to name her Brie..besides Gouda or Havarti arent as pretty names imo..hehehehe

-Kitten

9. Mouse cuteness is what made me buy my first mouse too! Up to seeing the Cheese mouse I wasn't interested in the animal BJD but who can resist a mouse that cute! So now I have Holly and she has a little friend a white sleeping mouse named Snow. Now I just have to finish their house. You're going to love her even more in person!

10. Oh I cant wait!I feel the same way,I wasn't interested in animal bjd until I saw the mice! I wanted a Jam mouse so badly,but by the time I found her she was sold out. I am very much looking forward to getting my cheese mouse!!:)

11. Does anyone know where one can still get a Jam Mouse? I just got the Cheese Mouse a couple of weeks ago and she's clamoring for a mousey friend!

12. Jam was a limited edition doll so unless they come out with a basic, i think it would be pretty hard to get him/her. I really haven't seen any secondary market sale of Jam either.

13. Thank you for the info. What a bummer! I really would like a Jam Mouse. I'll just have to keep stalking the MP I guess.:)

14. Oh no way, I love this little cheese mouse!

So cuuuuuute.
      If only I had more MONEY.

15. It says on Pipos site that they will 'temporary sold out' of some of their Jr. Pi dolls which will include Cheese mouse.

I don't know what they mean since sometimes they may phase words oddly :). Like if they will re-release the same ones later or perhaps re-release a newer version. They may not even re-release Cheese mouse at all or some of their other Jr Pi.

Just thought you guys should know if you're looking to get a Cheese mouse or any other Jr. Pi. They will stop selling on June 15th.

16. She is so so sweet !

17. I finished paying off my Ghost Party Cheese Mouse this morning. I wonder if the 90 days wait time is accurate? I hope to see him in January. This new body shape is really interesting.

18. They have been pretty quick in the past for me. Right around three months or less.
      Congratulations! I was tempted to get the bunny in soda resin, but had already spent on other things.
      I hope to see lots of photos!

And wow, I didn't know we had a thread just for these guys! Huzzah!

19. Here's my little Ghost Party Cheese mouse:
      [​IMG]Pipos Cheese Mouse by deb, on Flickr
      The new body is great, even though it's really different. I love the big feet, as she stands so easily and is super stable. She's wearing a LatiYellow size dress. It's too long, but otherwise good fit. Tight around, but decent overall.

#80 sistercuervo, Mar 5, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2019