1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. sistercuervo Isabelle say's thanks!

DanceCat Thank you! It's a blythe dress, bought it from ebay. I really was suprised how well it fits.

2. Ah! Thank you chibi! I just asked in another thread if Blythe stuff fit Charlotte. But aren't there different sizes of Blythe dolls? Which size do you know to get?

3. DanceCat My purchase history shows, what dresses I have bought was Neo blythe clothes. I bought them from seller rich_amphai. I really don't know Blythe's and I remember I did some googling to find out right dress size...

4. At long last I have my Pipos Charlottes. Actually, the LEv2 (white) is just the LE head. I managed to get her an R.Pi body but still need the Limited outfit and beast hands to feel complete. However, I'm quite content. The outfit she has now was made by PblCb (on flickr), excellent and beautiful! Now I'm realizing how difficult it is to find heels in YoSD size. Only the Limited versions come with the sculpted heels, all others only come with flat, bare feet and I don't want child-like shoes on this girl.

Here are my girls

Celeste and Moonstone

[​IMG]

:sumomo:

5. Wow DanceCat, it's incredible how different their expressions are, despite being the same sculpt!

6. Ya know, I really believe it's the eyes. For one thing, gray Charlotte's eyes look wider because she currently has no eyelashes. Second, the eye positioning in my white Charlotte are tilted instead of looking directlyl forward, which really does effect the look of the doll. Also, the faceup matters too. White Charlotte was given an eyebrow and an eyelid over one eye which can make her eyes appear more dreamy.

7. DanceCat They look very beautifull! I really like that outfit, it looks wonderfull! Good luck on finding beast hands and high heels.
      I haven't shoot my Charlotte's very long time, have to correct that thing some day soon! Take a old pic of Rosalinda.:)
      [​IMG]

8. Such beautiful dolls on this thread!

I'm really tempted to put Charlotte on layaway during the upcoming event - I just can't decide between sienna. mint and pistachio skin. It's hard to imagine what she would look like in such very different colours

9. I will be getting a mint Charlotte in the upcoming event :D I've been dreaming of her for a while and now it's possible to make her true, I'm so excited!

10. Oh wow, I can't wait to see a Charlotte in minty! I do hope you'll update us with a photo of your girl. Color options are so exciting!

I have a question: Why isn't the latest LE Charlotte with the purple/gray skin and black & red dress not on their site anywhere? I've seen her in the MP but not on the Pipos site. :?

11. I really hope we get a good range of colours here on the forum. I could easily order 4 or 5 options if money was no object ;)

Is this the one you mean or has there been a more recent one? (No idea how to find the page through the site - I got there by google)

12. I keep forgetting to check this thread - really enjoyed seeing everyone's great pics! :fangirl:

Your two are beautiful, DanceCat and a minty one would be cool, too! I have a mint Roggie and just ordered a little Trudy to go with him. Pipos mint is beautiful! Did you also happen to see that they'll be offering the "pinky" color, too, next month? Wonder if I need another pink cat. ;)

Do you mean this Charlotte?: http://piposland.com/shop/step1.php?number=971&b_code=B20120503030316 That's the one I have. She's listed under "Quantity Limited" on their site. Got her this past Christmas and still haven't taken a pic of her (or my Roggie, either). I'll try to take one soon. Her resin color is very pretty - more like a deep lavender than grey - and the face-up they did on her is truly gorgeous.:aheartbea

13. Yes, guys, that's the one. "L" Charlotte. :blush

Thanks for the compliments Cattwo. I've tried to leave this doll hobby so many times because of monetary reasons. I never have the cash for anything upon release and it hurts. Now I'm trying to pull together a Limited Edition Charlotte one piece at a time, wondering all the while if I'll get it finished and also wondering what will happen the next LE release when I don't have funds and have to pine for another new doll. But for whatever reason I refuse to let go. It's definitely an addiction in its own right. I'm actually returning from a recent doll hiatus where I'd gone so far as to put most of my dolls in their boxes. Then my friend gave me a Hujoo Freya cat for my birthday, which put me back on my Charlotte hunt... now here I am again! :doh

I'd love to see a pink Charlotte... I'd love to see a Charlotte in all their colors! I'm one of those people who buys a shirt in all the color options if I can't make up my mind. That's MUCH more difficult when it comes to dolls! Why do they taunt us so?

14. It's tough to give up a hobby your love, DanceCat - especially when they keep tempting us with wonderful new dolls. I think it's great of Pipos to offer a choice of colors like they're doing. I'll probably have to pass on getting a pink Charlotte, but it won't be easy to say no to her, that's for sure.

15. My girls went to the park yesterday and spent some time by the creek. I didn't get any group shots so I'll just share Moonstone

[​IMG]

16. DanceCat, your Moonstone is so pretty-and I just love her dress! Thank you for sharing. Charlotte is one of my favorite sculpts.

17. I'm jealous of folks getting special color kitties - so tempting! :O

Recently I got some more goodies for my Charlotte to try and figured I'd share the results. The Volks Yo-SD outfit is big, socks and skirt fit nicely but the tank top is huge. The loose sailor top still looks alright, though.
      Luts Honey Delf shoes are a great fit! I expected from the measures they'd be big, but with socks they fit nice and snug. Nice to know my Charlotte no longer must go barefoot :3

[​IMG]

18. jadepixel Your Charlotte is absolutely gorgeous! She looks really adorable in those clothes too. And I'm glad to hear that HDF shoes fit them because I have a few pairs of them for my two HDFs so that hopefully the Charlotte I just bought can share with them!

19. EEP!!!! My real Limited Fullset that I managed to get secondhand has been sitting in customs since Thursday! SO EXCITED, she'll actually be home this week! WOOHOO!!!! :sumomo:
      ((prepare thyselves for major spammage!))

20. Well, I got my SECOND secondhand version 2 LE Midsummer Night's Dream Charlotte. This time I got the fullset. And YES, she arrived broken!!!! :...( I am destined to own a bashed up version of this Charlotte! Which kind of hurts my feelings. :x
      Since I paid a hefty price to insure her (to come home from Finland) I have to take her to the Post Office tomorrow and find out what the international claims process is. I don't like that I read online that they might send it back to the country of origin for claims processing. I'm VERY upset! This doll was in mint condition when shipped. You can tell by the packaging that it was damaged in shipping.
      Just really, really sad right now.