1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. Just one portrait of my Isadora^^
      [​IMG]

2. My Dream.

[​IMG]

3. She is so beautiful- I really love these girls!

4. Both of you have such lovely kitties! My O.Charlotte, Thisbe, is finally getting her Derek boyfriend in the next few days. I'll have to share a pic of them together!

5. I've just uploaded my first photos of my green Charlotte from this summer's event. Here she is in her first post on DoA -

[​IMG]
      IMG_3978 by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

6. Tide N Thyme, your girl is lovely! I got a pink Charlotte this time, and I adore her, but your girl makes me wish I got a green one too.

7. Thank you so much - here she is in a more glamorous outfit.

[​IMG]
      IMG_4014 by Tide N Thyme, on Flickr

I'd love to see your pink Charlotte too

8. I love seeing everyone's Charlotte. I have a Pipos Luna and I think the Charlotte's have similar bodies? A big question though - has anyone had luck getting a wig on her head? (Like the Zuzu Delfs have hair around their ears). Thanks for any help :)

9. I mentioned this over in one of the other Pipos threads - but I just payed off my layaway on a blank, grey skin OE Charlotte! I'm very excited to get her home as she's been on my wishlist for quite some time. I have no clue if she'll fit in with my little family but I'm thrilled to see her in person and do a faceup on that cute little face.

Out of curiosity, what size eyes do you like best in your OE Charlotte heads! Picspam and descriptions would be lovely!

10. I believe my Charlotte is wearing 18mm?Its the eyes that came with her. I like a nice big eye on a cat, and these eyes that came with her fullset were perfect :)

[​IMG]

11. Do they have pretty low domes? The eyes that my gal was sent with were basically smooth.

12. SmoteyMote, at least the urethane eyes that came with my D.Charlotte were very low domed. I use 18mm eyes on both of my girls but unfortunately I don't have any good pictures of them :/ D.Charlotte has 18mm urethane eyes while my mint green Charlotte has 18mm glass eyes with high dome if I remember correctly. Both fit them fine :)

13. My Catherine wears 16mm Mako eyes.

[​IMG]

14. I have been looking at this thread for a long time for inspiration but was not a member. But I am now and even though the thread seems dead I wanted to add the photos of my Charlotte that I just finished. Introducing: Isabelle :) faceup and wig by me. Dress is byul.[​IMG]

15. She’s gorgeous!!

16. Aww thank you! :)

17. Hey all! I was just wondering...I need to find some shoes for my Pipos Charlotte. previously named Isa, now calling herself Miette (guess I chose wrong the first time XD) This is what her outfit looks like. Just need something simple that goes with her look to protect her feet but I have no idea what size shoes she wears. Any suggestions?
      [​IMG]Pipos charlotte by adecirodesigns, on Flickr

18. Heads up that Blythe dresses do NOT fit the new art body or large bust Charlotte! I tried on a sleeveless blythe dress on my art body Charlotte, and it doesn't close at the back.
      Edit: She fits YoSD VERY well! Except long sleeve shirts, and pants. Her arms and legs are longer than YoSD, mainly her legs.
      Dresses, skirts, and tops are A+. YoSD boots and shoes fit well too, but will be a little chunky looking at the ankle since her legs are slimmer. Baggy fitting clothing will fit baggy at the shoulders. She fits 6/7 wigs and hats.

#220 juumou, Feb 18, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2021