1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. FFFFF, Charlotte. I'm seriously kicking myself for not getting her and Daemon as limiteds. Ahhh, doll story of my life. All your Charlottes look so graceful. More pictures please! :D

2. My Charlotte is still being held captive by customs! LOL

3. Hope you get the chance to "ransom" her soon (but that it doesn't cost anything!)

I can't wait to see my Charlotte beside my Catsy -- and my Appini and my Baha!! My guess is, though, she'll take more than one week to get here as we're supposed to get quite a lot of snow over the next 24 hours and Canada Post delivery people don't seem to like working in snow (and who can really blame them). But paws crossed for you Britt . . .and me!!

And Satine is, as always, beautiful. I hope my girl can be just as elegant!

4. Love her! Congrats to you.

5. Britt, she's wonderful!! I love her dress, did you make it?

6. I picked my Charlotte up at the post office today!! She is wonderful, but does take a bit of getting used to. I've spent most of the afternoon trying different clothes on her -- she is so slim!

Her default faceup is wonderful. And as I ordered the beast hands and the tail, the end of the tail is "blushed" a darker grey. I also noted the tail is jointed at the base! I'll show what I mean in photos (when I get around to taking them).

She seems to fit things that fit my Soom Teenie Gem dolls, and LTF clothes are a bit too big. I also found she can fit into clothes made for Sindy, the UK's answer to Barbie (Sindy is a bit wider than Barbie, more realistically proportioned!).

The trouble was, by the time I got her home and finished sorting out possible clothes, I'd used up all my free time! No pictures until tomorrow -- and then I'm out of town for a few days -- so then the rest would have to come later in the week! Sorry!!

7. Okay . . . so I realized how mean it was to say I had picked up my doll and then not provide even one picture!! LOL

So I just ran and took one to show you how pretty she is:

[​IMG]

She's wearing a vintage fashion doll gown by a British company called Faerie Glen. I also have it in blue. I'll post a picture in another post to show you what it looks like in full shot.

8. And, as promised, a full shot of that dress:

[​IMG]

9. Thank you DivaDionne and Dancecat! I didn't make my Charlotte's dress :(. I bought them from sellers on Etsy. They were designed to fit Barbie.

Spencers_Mom- I love your Charlotte!!!! I didn't really like the default Face-up on the website (seemed to heavy). But I adore it in your photos!! Makes me wished I had got mine blushed!!! She looks beautiful in that color! Does she have a name?

10. Thanks Brit! You are right about the face up . . . I ordered it done as I simply have no artistic talent at all and thought I would risk getting it done for the 20 bucks. I'm glad it turned out, too!

No names have popped into my head yet.. . . Any suggestions anyone?

11. Spens, she's simply scrumptious!! I love the dress!!! And congrats to you. What a happy day!

Do you have any links to this Faerie Glen, I get a lot of results when I google it. Thanks.

12. Oh wow!!! She is amazing! Congrats.

She looks so regal!

13. Thanks DanceCat! I did have fun . ..

Faerie glen is vintage -- I don't think the company makes things anymore (and if they were in business, they would be strictly in the UK). I get most of my FG stuff on Ebay (the UK site -- and sometimes the US but you have to know what you are looking for).

I'll see if I can find a link and post it here.

Edit:
      Found one:
      http://lucretiashop.blogspot.com/2010/05/faerie-glen-outfits.html

and this one:
      http://www.familyintheattic.co.uk/Tressy-5/faerie%20Glen.htm

And I think you were getting results for the line of "Faerie Glen" statuettes that have come out in the last few years, DanceCat. That's why there were so many results. If you google "faerie glen dolls clothes" you'll be on the right track. The link I've posted are the two that seemed to give you the best info. The rest were largely selling just individual outfits.
      I have a number of these outfits and I couldn't get all of them on my Charlotte due to her hand size. So if you do find yourself browsing for them on Ebay or other forum, be careful to pay attion to the sleeve witdth (particularly at the end) if you are buying it for your Charlotte.

14. Maybe I should call her Elizabeth, then?

15. I love Elizabeth.

16. Thank you Spens, I'll check ebay, they have made some pretty nice stuff. Elizabeth is a very pretty name :)

17. Elizabeth is perfect for her! Congratulations! Charlotte is just so elegant, isn't she~?

[​IMG]

Here's Satine in Caesar's Palace! I made her that dress with the help of my friend, Ella. ^^

18. Aisu, what a lovely use of background! I love her key. :D

Hey, I take it the high heeled feet were only available with the fullset version? No fair!

19. Okay, Elizabeth it is!!

And Satine is beautiful. How much did she win? LOL

And I want those high heeled feet!!!!