1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. Oh, no, you CAN order her blank (as a matter of fact, it's all you can order currently. They took down the faceup option). But I bought her second hand since she came with the D.Charlotte limited dress. I've been toying with the idea of designing something more whimsical for her (like the LE faceup) since I'm not sure if the basic will ever grow on me.

If you wanted a blank one yourself, you can grab one in either white or grey! They're both offered. :)

2. Oh boy am I glad to hear that!!! I really don't like the default faceup and I really do like doing faceups myself! :chocoberry Doing faceups makes me happy.

3. Well I got my basic Charlotte in today and I had to post here to say that the basic faceup is SO MUCH more gorgeous in person! I think pictures just don't do it enough justice. It's totally not what I expected and I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely it actually is! It's much more detailed than I thought it would be. Never thought I'd love it this much!

4. Swan, I do hope you'll post photos for us very soon!! :D

5. Not the best shot, but I wanted to share one pic of the newcomer <3!

[​IMG]

I'm hoping to take her and her sister (my Pipos O.Charlotte) out for a photoshoot soon.
      Kitties are too fun!

6. wow, swan, she looks really happy! I'd love a shot of the two of them together, please don't forget to update us. :aheartbea And you are right, her faceup is just lovely!!

I still can't decide between a white one or a gray one. Originally I wanted a gray one but then changed my mind to a white one. Seeing your new gray girl makes me rethink it again... *_*

7. DanceCat, oh I know! It's so hard to chose between those two! Always knew I would end up with both white and grey! But hey, nothing wrong with having lots of cats! ;)

If you do get one, you must take lots of pictures (I would especially love to see one with all your Catsies!).

8. Well, I have two Pipos Bahas and they are 19cm. My catsies are 14cm, and Charlotte is like 28cm I think. So, she will be quite tall next to my catsies!

Oh, I'm so glad you have one of each. I can't wait to see them together, hopefully it will help me make a decision on which color Charlotte I want. :aheartbea

9. Not the best picture (it's too dark right now) but here they are!

[​IMG]

10. swan - I envy you at this moment... and forever! :|
      :aheartbea:aheartbea
      It's a very nice picture by the way, thank you for sharing it. :drool

11. oh wow Charlottes looks so amazing! Now I really want one. I've wanted a tiny doll for a while that I can practice faceups and tattoos on, and the basic Charlotte may be perfect.
      Does anyone know if they can wear wigs? I'm guessing I'd have to slit holes in normal wigs and wig caps, right?

12. [​IMG]
      Gown by _the Titania_, on Flickr

Mrrrrow~!

Charlotte was very much enjoying the change from wearing armour all the time and slipping into a very cute dress ;) Also I tried my friend's Iplehouse BID clothing, but they are a bit big on the chest area as well as being very childish in style :( This purdy Kitty Lady needs some more grown up gowns!

13. Titania, your girl is beautiful!

Here's Satine working her magic~

[​IMG]

14. Thanks Aisu I'm getting new cat eyes for her, but they prolly won't be here for ages... I'm getting one with the cat pupil, to be used when she casts 'magic :)

15. Could someone please give me the exact foot measurement for Charlotte, length and width? Thanks much!

16. I have this girl on lay away finally! Woooo!
      But I have a few questions about her. Which shoe sizes actually fit her, and also, what is the best way to put on her tail. Are you just putting the magnet on the other side of her clothing, or do you actually glue it onto her body somewhere? ^^;

17. I personally taped the magnet to the back of her body. I don't think it would work out too well if you were to simply put it under her clothes. It would most likely move all over the place. Just get some non-residue tape and that should do the trick!

My basic Charlotte came with a pair of shoes but I'm not sure what size they are. ;;;; My O.Charlotte has high heeled feet, but came with separate regular ones. I can try to measure those!

18. Beautiful pictures, everyone *_*

I too am interested to hear what size of shoes Charlotte can wear, as I am going to order one sooner or later. I would love to order one right away but unfortunately I don't have the funds. Hopefully I can order her in a month or two.

19. Has anyone tried putting any Rosen Lied Tuesday outfits on their Charlotte? Interested to see some photos as the style they have is pretty much the ones I want for Elena xD

20. I am looking to purchase a Charlotte in white in a month or so. My question is, does anyone know a good fur face up artist? I have NO ability with fur. I have a Pipos Mango limited face up and adore the heck out of it, and want it not so much copied as inspired by that face up for my Charlotte. I have already had some horrid experiences with getting fur painted on my Pipos Dali by people otherwise able to do beautiful face ups (they just can't do fur at ALL).

Any help? I would like to figure this out before I purchase her so I can streamline the creation process. Thanks!