1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. A little bump to ask if anyone has tried Blythe, Obitsu or Pullip clothes on a Charlotte, and with what success? I am thinking that they will be too narrow, but you never know...

2. I have some Blythe clothes at home, I can try them on my Charlotte :)

3. That would be wonderful. Thank you.

4. I tried some Blythe clothes on my Charlotte and for my surprise they fit! I didn't bother to try any real pants asn those would have not fit at all, but dresses, skirts and tops fit. It's a tight fit with most of them though, but they look alright. Here is a thread of my kitty in her new stolen clothes.

5. Thanks for that, Uninu. I am as surprised as you are. The measurements of the two bodies are so different. Anyway, that is great. I shall see what I can get in Blythe size, then.

Anyone able to try out Pullip and/or Obitsu?

6. What size shoes can they wear due to Hazuki will be getting a charlotte cat in gray also can they wear Licca clothes.

7. does anyone know about Kurhn dolls? does the clothing of this doll fits charlotte?

8. New dress for my Charlotte :)

[​IMG]

9. Janifera, that is so cute! Did you make that?

I got myself a MSND O Charlotte, and I am so thrilled with her! Of course, she is a Christmas present from the bf, so I only get to keep her out for a little while longer... XD

10. Yes, I did :)

11. hi anyone know what kind of shoe fit to charlotte? and the size of the foot is really 3.8cm or is a little bigger? thanks

12. Kind of falling in love with Charlotte basic edition 2 :D

13. glowinshanka, 3.8cm is about right but these girls have very narrow feet so their feet tend to swim in most YoSD shoes. YoSD boots, however, tend to work ok as long as there's enough length on the boot to hold it on to the leg or it can be laced tightly.

14. [​IMG]

I've been waiting to see if I could get a better oportunity to take some good photos of my girls, Andjelina & Andjelica but for the time being here are my Angel sisters both wearing altered blythe dresses (the cap sleeves on the dresses have been altered to fit them).

15. Oh my gosh, JenKat! They are absolutely stunning! Love the outfits too! :D

16. Thanks, MelanieGaldes:kitty2

17. I posted a thread in photo requests for any pipos custom faceups, but I thought I'd bring the question here as well. Anyone have a custom faceup on their Charlotte here? I'd love to see.

18. Someone posted up a custom Charlotte on ebay. Just thought you'd like to go take a look at it :)

19. Oh, thanks so much! I'll go look for it right now. :lol:

20. I shall be painting my daughter's brand new Charlotte this week. I will post piccies once done.