1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos Charlotte Discussion: clothes, shoes, and anything else!

Nov 21, 2010

1. Thank you!
      And Rosalinda is precious! I love the half-opened eyes version. *A*
      She does look like the ice queen with that blue outfit --- and that winter scene is perfectly suited!

2. I haven't posted here in a while! Here's Satine being the narcissist she is~

[​IMG]

3. pink swan Thanks!
      Aisu Oh, what a great pic!

4. Aisu, Satine's as gorgeous as ever!

Just a quick one of my Charlotte to add to the chains of absolutely adorable imagery <3

[​IMG]

5. Thanks guys! >u< MizuKi7, your Charlotte looks so precious in that outfit! >u<

[​IMG]

More mirror!

6. Wow, I've missed some gorgeous photos... pink swan, I'm so jealous you have BOTH fullset girls. :(

7. I have some lovely pictures of my lady Shillelaugh in her undergarments that I just made last night. Sadly I can't seem to find the bloody cord I need to plug in the camera to get them off. I'm sure it's somewhere! Eventually I am hoping to get her face up customized, but for now I am trying my hand at least getting her own outfit down pat! :D

------------------------------

Edit: here is a photo of her from this morning. <3 Lady in Waiting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. WoW!
      i been always looking forward to get an anthro doll, specially a cat one, it wasn´t until i saw the wonderful pictures here, that i find out how gorgeous Charlotte is :D
      the clothes you are making are beautiful!

BTW which is the difference on the mold between the two versions of Charlotte?

9. everyone's pics are just amazing. i love the charlotte sculpt and hope to add her to my family soon.

10. [​IMG]

And here is Shillelaugh in her finished outfit!

If you want to see more of her (and her daughter Bryndis), click to go to the gallery post!​

11. Wow! I don't remember this thread! Cool! I love all the photos...

There is another new teaser for Charlotte on their website. The last teaser showed lavender skin..but this appears to be white or off white?
      Link to home page- http://piposland.com/index.php

12. So happy to see there is a thread for Charlotte here! I enjoyed seeing all the great pics everyone has posted here, too! I've finally succumbed to the charms of this doll and ordered the new limited edition currently offered by Pipos. Anyone else ordering one? I just love her coloring. :aheartbea

13. [​IMG]

Happy Halloween!
      Trying a new look for my Charlotte :3
      The eyes are obitsu 18mm acrylics with the back half filed off. Outfit is Volks for YoSD, it's big in the waist but since the style is high waisted it works alright.

14. Cattwo, I haven't been in a position to order any new kitties; I'm still pining for the first and second full set versions.

UPDATE: got my mitts on a version1 full set, SO HAPPEH!!!

Jade thanks for the halloween picture, it's beautiful!

15. Finally got one of my Charlottes; here's Celeste (and Garfield):

[​IMG]

16. She's gorgeous, DanceCat! Love her dress, too! Congratulations! :cheer

17. jadepixel That make-up is really beautifull! She's really lovely looking!
      DanceCat Congrats! Looks like Garfield and Celeste are friends, real nice.

[​IMG]
      Isabelle is waiting someone to dance her.

18. Oh, Jadepixel, I love her Abyssinian faceup!! She is perfectly wonderful.
      Love seeing everyone's lovely lady-cats. I am hoping to get one in the future.
      Isabelle, Satine, Celeste and Shillelaugh are just the prettiest kitties. ;)

19. Thank you cattwo! That is her fullset dress. I'm so happy to finally have her. :cheer Now I'm pining for the v2 white one with the roses on her faceup. :...(

chibi-kagu, I love the dress on your girl. Is it home-made?